Glossary

Ablatin · · · sits next to the planet of Gazar. Known for their making and distributing weaponry. In constant war when their poor rebelled against the rich. It's now split into four separate countries: Aba, Tatin, Wren, and Jast. Home to the beast, elckon. Citizens of each country have a mix of white and green skin. The bottom half of the planet is covered in a constant thunderstorm. Is in the northwestern part of the galaxy of Mistar. Speak only Wanish. Government: ruled by a king and queen in each country. Capitol(s): Laitin, Crestlin, Elckon Kingdom, and Glass City.

Aca Tree · · · light brown wood, which is grown in Casta on the planet of Pezda. They are good for building shelter and homes and is a thick wood that doesn't burn easily. Aca also means giant or big in the language Wanish.

Alpon · · · a native mammal to Gazar with the thickest hide in Mistar.

Birth · · · a length of time from someone's birth to that same date in two hundred one days. Sometimes can be used as an expression like saying, 'one school birth to school birth.' Includes ten months. Mostly used one planets Gazar, Lotna, Ablatin, and Rol.

Cabbie Flyer · · · used to take small amounts of people to separate different locations around a city.

Cargo Flyer · · · used to take large amounts of people around cities for transportation and only uses a few stops. Like a bus.

Casta · · · the green country on the surface of the planet Pezda. Capitol: Hut.

Chautta Candy · · · a caramel-like candy that's made out of chautta root.

Chautta Root · · · a sugary plant that grows and lives in the depths of the woods on Gazar.

Codiz · · · means joy in the language of Rolist

Constant Metal · · · the most common type of metal on the planet of Gazar. Gets distributed widely across the galaxy. The metal was made into threads which are sewed to into clothing to give warmth if cold and cold when warm. Also used to preserve valuable objects such as fire flower petals. The hardest material in Mistar.

Cossandra · · · means gentle in the language of Wanish.

Council of Mistar · · · rules over all of Mistar. They ordered all of Mistar's citizens to learn the language of Wanish. Controls everything in space that's not in a planet's atmosphere. Announce monthly meetings with Mistar's planet leaders. 

Cratib · · · a small, dry planet about the size of a regular-sized moon. Covered in craters and mountains with no water of vegetation. In the southwest corner of the Mistar Galaxy. Holds the Council of Mistar's monthly meetings. 

C.S. · · · large screens used for news and live broadcasts. Smaller versions are portable and used to talk to other people. 

Dana · · · means son in the language of Gaza. Danas is the plural of dana, meaning sons or son's.

Daze Root · · · grown on the planet of Tries and when ingested by itself it can make you hallucinate and dream your worst fears.

Dest · · · means sky in the language of Rolist.

Elckon · · · a meaty beast covered in long thick strands of wool; lives on the planet of Ablatin.

Family Gift · · · only on the planets of Gazar, Lotna, and Opa. Everyone born of either of those cultures has a family gift. When married, the wife will take her husband's gift that was a lot like the gift she was born with. Family gifts can also change due to adoption.