Next Installment...

Hello, readers!

I hope anyone who read this book enjoyed it. I'm here just to write my thoughts and plots that might come my way. I try to write from the heart, putting own feelings into the characters I care deeply for.

Okay... so what this section is really about: the next installment.

I hope to create this book into a series, already starting on the second book. I'm not sure how books will be apart of the Chronicles of Mistar, but I hope there is enough to get all the questions answered and wrap everything up.

Book 2 · · · The Hidden Orphan:

This book has the same main characters from the first installment with a few of its own. Sure, it doesn't take place through the eyes of Monta, Mell, Tapalla, or even Ophryn, but it does introduce Dest, Jadon, Dusk, and Evangelene. Some of these characters might have been hinted in the first book, and now you get to pick through their thoughts.

Okay, now. You might be wondering... what happened to the title? Gazar? (The second installment used to be called Rol).

Well, I needed to have them changed. For reasons such as they didn't fit and I got tired of them after a while. I didn't feel like they flowed very well with the story and what I have planned. Those are the main reasons for the change.

Also, I had to change the covers just a little.

After you finish The Destined Protector search for Book 2 · · · The Hidden Orphan!