One

Y/N's P.O.V.

This is not how I planned on spending my Friday night.
I was expecting to be in a bar somewhere, attempting to get laid, or at least get drunk. I was not expecting to be pinned to a wall in the middle of an alleyway of some small town in Kansas.

"He wants to see you." The demon hissed and I rolled my eyes, knocking him off of me.

"Tell him I'm not interested." I exorcised the demon and forced myself out of the alley, not wanting to admit I was as beat up as I was.
When I thought I had reached the end of the alleyway I ran into another wall. I groaned in pain and I almost screamed when the wall wrapped its arms around me.

"Hey, calm down. It's ok." I looked up at the man and pushed myself away from him, causing me fo fall back onto the ground.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He bent down and helped me stand, my entire body shaking.
"I'm Sam. Can you tell me your name?"

"Y/N." I said shakily, barely able to stand. If I wasn't so weak, I would have tried to get away.

"My motel room is just around the corner. Do you want to come in and clean up? Get some rest?" I didn't trust this man and I was fresh out of holy water from fighting the demons that tried to kill me.
"Y/N?"

"Please." He nodded his head and helped me to the old hotel room.

"Dean, I need you to grab the first aid kit." Sam said as soon as the door was open and I moved back when I saw the other man.
"No, Y/N, it's ok. This is my brother, Dean. We won't hurt you, but if you don't let us help you, I'm taking you to the hospital." I nodded my head and Sam guided me into the bed.

"What happened?" Dean asked, putting the first aid kit next to me.
"Sam, get me a damp towel and a dry one." He kneeled down next to me.

"She fell into me on the street, I have no idea." Sam said and Dean looked at me expectantly. Sam passed Dean the towels and he used the damp one to wipe my face, blood staining the White material.
I lifted the hem of my shirt, revealing the anti possession tattoo on my torso.

"You're a hunter?" Dean asked in surprise.

"Something like that. I didn't recognise you two straight away, but it's always a pleasure to meet a Winchester." I coughed, wincing.
"I met your father once or twice, though, it was a few years ago."

"You knew our dad?" Sam asked and I nodded my head.

"Why would you come here if you didn't know who we were?" Dean asked suspiciously.
"Unarmed?"

"I left all my crap back in my motel on the other side of town, before I was kidnapped by a bunch of demons." They looked at me in shock.
"12 of them, I think. I wasn't really counting. I didn't have time."

"You took out 12 demons, unarmed, and lived?" Dean asked in amazement, putting a hand on my leg, causing me to grab his shoulder and let out a loud groan.
"Shit. Maybe you should have mentioned that." He hissed, as he moved his hand away, it was red with blood.

"Sorry, I have a stab wound in my thigh, multiple broken ribs and I think I have a concussion." They looked at me in horror.
"And I wasn't totally unarmed, I had holy water and a memorised exorcism."

"No offence, but why would Demons have an interest in kidnapping you?" Sam asked.

"It's a long story and unfortunately, I still don't trust you 100%."

~Time Skip~

"Oh, you stupid son of a Bitch." I groaned in pain, sitting up.
I had fallen asleep, Dean had taken the couch and Sam took the other bed.
Looking at the digital clock, I noticed it was almost 6 in the morning and I slipped out of the clothes I borrowed from the boys. I put my bloodstained, filthy clothes back on, but before I could slip out of the room, the door opened and a sweaty looking Sam piled in.

"Y/N... you're awake?" He said breathlessly.

"Yeah, I have to get back to my motel. All my stuff is back there and I need to make a call." Sam nodded his head.

"Give me 20 minutes and I'll drive you." I nodded my head and Sam grabbed some new clothes out of his bag, before disappearing into the bathroom.
I wrote a quick note and left the room, leaving almost no trace of me ever being there.

Sorry, boys.
I've got a demon to hunt and as great at hunting as you are, I don't want you boys getting involved in this one.
-Y/N