Forty one

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was weird being a wolf.
It turns out I was missing for 3 days. On the second day, the boys got Rowena, who was being held captive by the witch. He mentioned that they'd never find me and that's when they began to panic.
He apparently did this to me as some kind of sick joke.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Dean sighed and I stopped and looked at him.
I dropped the blanket down onto the floor and sat on it, knowing there was no way that both of us could sleep in the bed comfortably. According to Sam and his research, I was well above average in height and size for a regular wolf.
It was hard enough trying to get into the Impala.

"She can't speak, remember?" Rowena sassed and I glared at her.
My mother had already explained that there was no reverse spell and that we just had to wait for it to wear off. It could take a week, or a month, no one really knew.
Sam came back in with bags of food and both Dean and I jumped up.
"Calm down, anyone would think you hadn't eaten for days."

"I don't think they have." Sam said awkwardly.
"Dean wouldn't eat and Y/N was left chained to some wall like, well, like an animal." Dean looked at me awkwardly, before unwrapping a burger and sighing. He moved, putting it on a plate, before putting it down in front of me.
I ate the food and let out a loud yawn.

"Y/N, come on." Dean patted the bed next to him and I gave him a bitchface, or the best one I could do at the minute. He returned it and I rolled my eyes, before jumping up next to him.

"Night." Sam said and after that, pretty much everyone got into bed. Rowena slept on the couch and Sam in the other bed. Everyone, except me, fell asleep quickly. I got out of bed, seeing Dean had almost no room.
The blanket I was planning on sleeping on was still on the floor and I used my mouth to pick it up and cover Dean up some more.

Dean's P.O.V.

I rolled over to find myself alone in bed. I sighed and sat up, finding Y/N sleeping on the floor next to me and Sam and Rowena packing to go.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Rowena looked at me.

"We're heading out in 10." Sam said and I nodded. Y/N sat up and yawned.
"Morning Y/N." Sam smiled awkwardly.
She made a whining sound, before looking at me.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. Think you can repeat it?" Rowena said sarcastically with a smirk and Y/N growled a little. I got out of bed and stretched with a yawn. Without even thinking about it, I ran my fingers through Y/N's fur, picking up a piece of paper off of the table.

"What's this?" I mumbled and Sam passed me a cup of coffee.

"Nothing. Some notes I made, it can go in the bin now." I screwed it up and threw it across the room, just missing the bin. Y/N moved across the room quickly, but before she made it to the paper, she froze. She looked between me and the paper and I couldn't help but laugh a little. She glared at me and my chuckle turned into a laughing fit.
"Sorry Y/N," Sam laughed with me.
"Sorry, girl, it wasn't that funny."

"'Girl'?" Rowena snorted and Y/N growled lowly, glaring at us all. With a huff of breath Y/N walked over to Sam's bed and jumped in it, facing the wall as she laid down.