Thirty Three

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Are you doubting my magic, Castiel?" The angel and the demon in the backseat rolled their eyes.
"Don't worry about it. We're gonna need all the help we can get and I have a control over it."

"Why do you sound so unsure, Cas?" Dean asked, looking at the road.

"Y/N had a magic addiction." Both Crowley and Cas said in unison and my brother grinned.

"I hate you both." I sighed, opening the spellbook on my lap, I ran my fingers over the page.
"It wasn't an addiction. Addicts lose control and I stopped when I knew I was going too far."

"What is too far?" Crowley commented and I turned to glare at him.

"I will stab you." He raised his hands and Dean sighed.

"Y/N, maybe you shouldn't." My boyfriend looked at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Stab Crowley or use magic?"

"You shouldn't risk using magic unless you have full control." Cas said and I rolled my eyes.

"You want me to prove it to you?" I snapped my fingers, sighing the word 'infernais'. Dean stopped the car and looked at me.

"What did you just do?" He asked carefully and I pointed to a lone tree in the field we were next to. Dean's eyes were wide with shock as he watched the tree burn. I snapped my fingers and the tree extinguished itself.
I smirked at the two supernatural beings in the back, but they both looked equally unamused.

"How am I supposed to prove myself to you?" I sighed and Dean started the engine.
We pulled into the town and everything seemed normal. We got a room and went over the plan.

"He'll be able to sense us." Crowley looked at Cas.
"So we go in first, get his attention and you two and mother get him by surprise. She should be arriving soon."

"Does Rowena know the plan?" Dean asked and Crowley shook his head.
"Has Y/N been mentioned at all?"

"Not that I know of..." Crowley muttered and there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, shit." I laughed a little as Crowley went to open the door.
"No one told her that I didn't die."

"What?" Crowley said in disbelief and Rowena came in. She was a mess, maybe because she had just spent some time in Hell, but it seemed to be more than that.
Dean had his arm wrapped around me as I made eye contact with the older witch.

"You're alive." She said in genuine surprise, shock covering her face.

"I never died, not completely." She moved towards me and Dean pulled me back a little when she tried to reach out to me.
"I think we should get some food and some rest and someone can explain the plan and everything else to Rowena."

"I'm agreeing with Y/N." Dean sighed.
"I'm beat. I doubt Lucifer is going to take over the world in one night."

"Doubt? You doubt?" Crowley asked in disbelief, causing me to glare at him.

"You're not the one who actually needs sleep." Crowley rolled his eyes.

"Mother, let's get you a room." The demon and the witch left and I dropped down onto the bed.

"You ok, Cas?" I asked, looking at the angel who had a frown on his face.

"I don't know, I have a bad feeling." Dean sighed.

"This whole thing is giving me a bad feeling." Dean sat next to me.
"Lucifer has never been easy to deal with, with or without Sammy."

"Sam is going to be fine." I reassured, forcing a smile into my face.
"Gabriel will sacrifice himself, before he lets anyone touch Sam or Charlie."

"That's what I'm worried about." Dean sighed.

"Sam is safe." Cas said calmly and I sighed.
"I'm more worried about what Lucifer is planning."