Thirty Seven

*Cries in Enochian*

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Where are you going?" I whined and Dean kissed my head.

"I told you, it's a secret." He laughed and I groaned.

"Sammy? Cas?" The other hunter and the angel shook their heads.

"We promised we wouldn't say anything, sorry." Sam smirked and I pouted.

"I can assure you don't need to worry." Cas smiled and I narrowed my eyes at them all.

"Now I'm not only suspicious, but worried as well." Dean's elbowed Cas.

"Y/N, you trust me, don't you?"

"No." It was Dean's turn to pout and I laughed.
"Of course I do."

"Good, then you stay here and we'll be back in a few hours." I let out a loud sigh and nodded my head. I waved them off as they left in the Impala.
Barely half an hour later, I was sat in the library, looking for potential cases on Sam's laptop when Crowley materialised.

"Son of a-!" I fell back off of my chair, hitting my leg off of the table.
"Ow!"

"Y/N?" Crowley whispered softly and I stood up, rubbing my leg.

"Yeah, not dead, you made me fall off of my chair!" I huffed.
"I'm waiting for an apology."

"Y/N." Crowley repeated and much to my surprise, his arms wrapped around me, as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I thought you were dead. I didn't think you'd wake up."

"Calm down, Fergus." He didn't let go of me and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back.
"I'm not dead and I don't plan on dying either."

"Good." He let go of me and straightened out his suit.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" Crowley walked away from me, back to his cold persona.

"I was bored. Where's Team Free Moron?" I shrugged and picked up my chair.

"They went out, wouldn't tell me where." I sat down and went back to my research and Crowley left.

Dean's P.O.V.

"I don't know, Dean." Sam sighed.
"Are you sure this is a good idea? Y/N has only been awake a week."

"Don't say that." I mumbled.
"Yes, I'm sure."

"I have to disagree with you Sam." Cas said with a small smile.
"Y/N may be a little overwhelmed at first, but I'm sure she'll love it."

"Thanks, Cas." I smiled at my best friend and I looked at my watch, before my eyes widened.
"Shit!"

"What?" Sam asked.

"It's almost 11pm! We've been out for over 9 hours!" Sam's eyes widened and I pulled out my phone, turning it on.
11 missed calls.
15 text messages.
10 voicemails.
I read the last text from Y/N, panic rising in my chest.

I don't know what you're doing, but I'm going to sleep. I hope you're ok. Love you

"Dean?" Cas asked and I let out a large sigh.

"We need to head back now." I mumbled.
"All of this is pointless, Y/N's gone to bed."

"What?" Sam and Cas asked in unison.

"She probably wouldn't have liked it anyway." I was about to start packing away everything that we had worked on, when Cas grabbed my arm.

"Y/N would love all of this. Especially the effort you put into it. I have an idea, but I'm not 100% sure that it would work."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What...?" I mumbled, sitting up and wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Hey, don't freak out, but I kidnapped you." Dean gave me a small nervous smile and I blinked a few times.

"What?" He turned his attention back to the road and I yawned, looking at the dark sky.
"What time is it? What do you mean kidnapped?"

"When we made it back to the bunker, it was past midnight, so instead of wasting the big surprise that took us all night, Cas made sure you'd stay asleep as I drove you out here. It's a little after 2AM now." I looked at him in surprise and he pulled the car over.
"You woke up just in time."

"In time for what?" Dean shut off the engine and gave me another awkward smile before getting out of the Impala. I got out of the car, stretching and looking at Dean.

"You trust me?" Dean asked and I sighed.

"Yes. I told you this earlier." He held his hand out and I took it, letting him guide me into the forest we had parked by.

"If you're going to kill me, you could have done it back at the bunker." Dean rolled his eyes.
"Idiot boyfriend dragging me outside at 2 in the morning." I mumbled tiredly.

"Come on." Dean sighed and before I could register what was going on, the hunter had picked me up. I didn't argue as he carried me to a beautifully lit clearing.
Small lights covered the trees around us and Dean still had the nervous look on his face. I jumped out of his arms and looked around in amazement.
"It wasn't supposed to take so long to set up-"

"Shut up." I laughed, kissing him.
"It's amazing." I grinned and he sighed in relief.
"What's all this for?"

"You deserve it." Dean shrugged.
"I promised myself that when you woke up, I'd be there to welcome you back. To do all of this for you."

"I can't-" I looked around with a grin on my face.
"It's just so beautiful." Dean pulled me over to a blanket with a basket that I hadn't seen at first. From the basket he pulled out several types of pie and other sugary foods.

"I love you." Dean said proudly.
"Sam said this was a bad idea, but..." We sat down and Dean fed me a bit of pie.
"Cas thought it was nice."

"Nice? Dean, no one has ever done anything like this for me. It's perfect. I don't think I've ever been this happy, like, ever." Dean laughed a little, standing up.

"I hope I don't screw this up, then." He took something out of his pocket, before getting down on one knee. He opened the box, revealing a gorgeous silver ring. Simple in design, yet so unbelievably beautiful.
"Y/N, will you make me the luckiest hunter to walk the Earth and marry me?"

"Dean, you fucking idiot!" Tears burned my eyes and a look of panic covered his face.
"Yes!" He looked confused for a second, before he hugged me.
"I love you."

"I love you too." He laughed.