Nine

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breath. I felt a lot weaker than I did earlier and I must have looked like crap.

"Y/N, don't get mad." Sam said and I glared at the Witch.

"Oh, my little girl." Rowena looked at me in shock.
"I'm sorry." She kissed my head.

"What is this? Kiss the person who hates you the most?" I coughed.
"First Crowley and now..."

"Fergus was here?" Rowena asked.

"Yeah, came to convince me that turning into a demon would save me." Both boys looked worried.
"There's almost nothing for my body to heal and without the blood, my body is shutting down."

"That's bullshit." Dean snapped.

"No, I'm dying, Dean. I'd say I have a few hours now." I forced a small smile.

"I thought Fergus was the dramatic child." Rowena sighed, opening her bag.
"I can fix this easily, you should have called straight away."

"I think I'd rather die." Sam grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little.

"Don't say that, Y/N. Please." Dean walked out of the room and I looked up at the youngest Winchester. There were tears in his eyes.
"We've lost too many people that we care about, we can't lose you too."

"Fine." I sighed. Rowena smiled a little bit.
"Is this going to hurt?"

"I'm afraid so, dear." Sam squeezed my hand.
"There's a possibility that it won't work and you will die."

"I thought so." I looked up at Sam once again.
"Take Dean somewhere to clear his head. Get him some pie or something."

"I'm not going anywhere, not if this could kill you." Sam argued and I laughed a little.

"That's exactly why I need you to go. Don't tell dean or the only chance I have at living will be gone." A single man tear fell and Sam didn't even bother to wipe it away.

"Don't you dare die, not today." He leant down and kissed my cheek.

"Promise. Save me a slice of pie, Ok?" He smiled at me and nodded his head.

"If she dies..." Sam looked at Rowena.
"I will personally hunt you down and kill you."

"No pressure them." Sam rolled his eyes and Rowena looked at me. Sam left and I shifted to look at the witch.
"I never wanted this to happen."

"Don't start with the motherly crap now. If I die so do you and that's all you're cared about." She looked at me in surprise.

"I may not have been the best mother, but I do care." She opened her book.

"Tell that to Crowley, he's the one that wants your acceptance." She stopped and read a page quietly. I smirked a little.
"No, tell that to your grandson."

Dean's P.O.V.

I sat in Baby, my head in my hands. Y/N was dying because of me. She's supposed to be immortal, not dying. The car door opened and Sam pushed me into the passenger seat. I glared at him but he started up the engine wordlessly. He dropped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white and he didn't even look at me as he began to drive my car.

"Is she..." I asked quietly and Sam still didn't look at me. He began to drive us towards the main part of Lebanon, where everyone else lived.

"Rowena can heal her, but..." He looked at me, then back at the road.
"Y/N doesn't want us there."

"What?" Sam didn't reply and it was obvious that he was hiding something.
"Tell me truth, right now Sam or turn the car around."

"What Rowena is doing, there's no-" he sighed.
"I don't trust leaving them alone and I'm pissed that Y/N is hurt."

"You think I'm not?" I glared at him.
"Where are we going?"

"Y/N told me to take you for some pie. She wants a piece saving." Sam pulled up outside of a small diner.

"Of course she does." I cracked a small smile.