Fifteen

DRAMATIC PAUSE
...

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Remind me why this was a good idea again?" I complained, holding onto Dean as I struggled to walk in the heals.
"These are human death traps."

"Stop complaining." Sam laughed.
"We just need to find the werewolf responsible for ripping up 6 girls."

"I'll stop complaining when you've walked in these shoes." Dean snickered.

"That's something I want to see." Dean and Claire said at the same time.

"I think we should split up, find the hosts and get them in a room with less people." I said and someone pushed past me, causing me to fall into Sam.

"Watch it." Dean growled at the man, who looked back and winked at me.

"One of you stay with Claire." I said calmly. The girl looked slightly intimidated, but it was hard for her, she must have been the shortest, and youngest, person in this large room of at least 300 people.

"What about you?" Sam asked and I smirked.

"I have a gun strapped to my right leg and a sliver knife on my left. I'm good on my own and if I'm lucky, I might catch the big bad wolf's attention." I winked at Dean.

"What if you get hurt?" He frowned.

"Then I'll heal." I shrugged.
"Let's hunt a werewolf."

"That's it, Y/N is my role model." I heard Claire say, before I slipped into the crowd.

"No more, Henry." I looked to my left and saw the hosts talking to the man who bumped into me.
"You can't keep doing this, or someone is going to connect the dots. If my guests keep dying, the blame is going to point at me, if it already isn't!" He hissed.

"Yeah, Ok, big bro. Anything you say. No more killing any of your precious guests." The guy shrugged and their little group broke apart, before Henry turned to look at me. I pretended that I was looking at the painting next to me. A grin slipped onto his face and he walked over to me.
"Hello, beautiful."

"Hey." He wrapped his arm around my waist and I had to resist ripping his entire arm off.

"I've not seen you around before, what made you stop at one of these awful parties?" He moved his hand up and down my waist and out of the corner of my eye I saw Dean watching us carefully.

"Business, just dropping by town."

"What's your name, beautiful business lady? I'm Henry." His hand moved from my waist to my lower back.

"It's Y/N." His grin widened.

"Such a beautiful name, don't you think we should go have a talk somewhere a little quieter?" He pushed me towards the stairs and I glanced back to see Dean following us.

"Sounds great." He took me up the stairs and into a room, before locking the door and turning on the light.
He practically pounced on me after that, his hands eagerly undoing the zipper on my dress as he kissed my neck. It was disgusting, but I managed to reach under my dress and pull out my knife. Before I could actually hurt him, the door burst open and he pushed me away. Three gunshots rang out, followed by a thud.
"You took your time."

"I told Sam to take Claire back to the motel." Dean muttered, helping me up. I winced a little, looking in a mirror on the wall and seeing a deep cut along my cheekbone from my fall.
Dean looked at me and there were 3 emotions in his eyes.
Anger.
Jealousy.
Fear.

"It's fine." I sighed, turning around. Dean zipped up my dress and I caught his eye in the mirror.
"Dean?"

"How far were you going to let that go?" He snapped and I sighed. There was a hickey forming on my neck and blood trickling down my cheek, both thanks to the werewolf, now laying dead on the floor.
"I had my knife out, I was ready to end it." The hosts appeared in the doorway, looks of shock on both of their faces. I picked up my knife and they raised their hands.

"We're not going to fight you." The woman said calmly.
"We know you're hunters and Henry was out of control."

"He was killing for sport. I warned him and now he's dead." I nodded my head and Dean lowered his gun.
"I suggest you leave through the back. It was hard enough convincing everyone the gunshots were simply a problem that didn't need much handling."

"Fine." Dean said calmly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.