Thirty Four

I'd say there's about 10(?) chapters left of this book?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat at the small table in the motel room, reading through the old book.
There wasn't much light and I couldn't risk waking the boys up.
It was 2am.
Dean was asleep and so was Cas - or as Dean put it 'Cas is having a cat-nap because it's best if everyone is rested up'.

"Bombardom." I muttered, watching a small explosion of light appear in my hand.
Most of the spells I used, I had made myself, but Crowley and Cas were right, not that I'd ever tell them that.
I was addicted to the power it gave me, so I'd have to be careful.
I read the page carefully, using the glowing flame in my hand as a light source.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked and I spun around in shock, hitting the person with the flame.
"What-?"

"Shit, Cas!" I hissed, looking at the angel in shock. He winced in pain and I grabbed his arms, sitting him down.
"Don't scare me like that."

"What did you do?" He asked quietly and I glanced over to the sleeping hunter.

"It was a ball of pure energy." I lifted his, now ruined, shirt. There was a nasty burn mark and I covered it with my hand, muttering a healing spell.
"I make most of my own spells and I don't know what hurts who. Sorry."

"You should be asleep." He said quietly and I covered the wound back over, creating another ball of light.

"I need to read this chapter first." I sighed.
"Dean doesn't like the whole witchcraft thing and that's why I didn't bring it up beforehand."

"I understand that, but you have to be careful." I nodded my head, smiling at the buzzing feel of magic running through my body. Cas grabbed my wrist and the ball of energy disappeared along with the nice feeling.
"Y/N, I'm being serious."

"I know, Cas. So am I, I have it under control."

~Time Skip~

"You're ready for this, right?" Dean asked Rowena, who was setting up her ingredients.

"I will be by the time you get here with Lucifer." She sighed.
"I need 30 minutes, tops."

"Great. Distract Satan for half an hour, without dying." I muttered.
"We can do that, sure."

"Let's not waste any time." Crowley walked out and Dean followed. I grabbed Cas' arm.

"You ok?" He looked at me in confusion for a second before nodding.

"I'm not going to mention last night if you don't." I gave him a thankful smile and we all got into the Impala.

"Let's go kidnap Satan." Crowley said unenthusiastically.

"Do me a favour?" Dean looked at us all.
"Nobody die."

"We can try." Cas nodded his head and Dean smiled.
The engine started and Dean slipped in a mixtape, just before 'It's my life' by Bon Jovi began playing. I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

"What?" Dean grinned.
"Bon Jovi rocks, on occasion. This is one of those occasions."

"I hope this kills every one of us." Crowley groaned.
The Impala stopped and so did the music. We all looked at each other, before Dean grabbed my hand and Crowley and Cas got out of the car.

"If you die, I'm going to kill you." I sighed and Dean frowned.
He kissed my head and squeezed my hand.

"Don't believe anything he says, ok? That's how he got to Sammy and even Cas. Lucifer is seriously dangerous and I don't know what I will do if I lose you." I have him a small smile.

"I'll be fine. Drop the chick flick moment and let's go kick some Archangel ass."