Thirty Five

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I don't like this." I sighed, gripping the angel blade tightly. Dean looked at me and Lucifer walked into the room we were hiding in.

"What are you two doing?" He growled and I froze. Everything was silent and no one dared to move.
"Castiel, Crowley, I asked you a question."

"We want to know what you are planning, Lucifer." Cas said calmly.
"You're out of the cage and we want to know your next move."

"What? So you can stop me before the fun begins?" Lucifer laughed.

"So we can join you." Cas said, surprising everyone.
"We will join you if you can promise that the Winchesters and Y/N will be kept alive and unharmed."

"Cute, Castiel. Very cute." Lucifer laughed.
"I almost believe you, but, do tell me what Crowley gets out of all of this?"

"I live." Crowley played along. I looked at Dean and he looked unsure, as if he was trying to figure out if Cas was actually trying to make a deal.
"Tell us what is happening."

"Fine." Lucifer said and I heard him moving towards us.
"However, I doubt you could stop me if you tried."

"What?" Cas asked and I adjusted my grip on the angel blade.

"I want a kid." I looked at Dean in confusion.
"A regular angel's powers are respectable, but a nephilim's are strong. An Archangel's powers are strong, I'll let you guess what my son, or daughter, will be."

"You're going to use your own child for power?" Cas asked carefully. Dean nodded his head and we both silently moved from our hiding spots.

"Even for Satan, a little harsh don't you think?" I smirked and Lucifer looked at me in confusion.

"Who are you?" I shrugged my shoulders and Cas moved to attack the devil, but he was knocked back.

"That doesn't matter, but what does matter is that I'm pissed." I caught him off guard and punched him across the face, and, not wanting to admit how much it hurt, I threw more punches. Some he blocked, some hit him, and Dean moved, stabbing the Archangel in the back.

"Winchester." He growled angrily, pulling the angel blade out and dropping it to the floor.
I gasped when a hand wrapped around my throat and lifted me from the ground.

"Put her down, Lucifer." Cas said firmly and his grip tightened.

"Why? I was going to snap her pretty little neck." He pouted and I lifted my hand to his face.

"Bom- Bombardom Max." I muttered, back dots appearing in my vision as the energy formed in my hand. I pressed it against his face and he threw me back into the wall.

Dean's P.O.V.

Lucifer threw Y/N across the room and she hit the wall, before slumping to the floor.

"Crowley." Cas said and the demon snapped his fingers. Crowley and Lucifer were gone, leaving the rest up to Rowena as I rushed over to Y/N, who was unconscious.

"She's in a coma." Cas said, a frown on his face as he touched her head.
"Dean, there are no signs of her waking up." Cas said worriedly and I picked up Y/N carefully, carrying her outside to the car.

"Cas," I closed the Impala's door, Y/N laid across the backseat.
"I'm taking Y/N back to the bunker. Burn this place to the ground, after making sure he is back in the cage."

"Dean..."

"I'm fine, Cas. I just need to get Y/N back to the bunker so we can find a way to wake her up."