Twenty Øne

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What do you think you're doing?" I sighed and Crowley looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"Get out."

"You can't ignore me forever, Y/N." He mumbled and I glared at him.

"I've been doing a damn good job so far. Get out." He sighed dramatically and left the room.
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?" I said to myself, getting up to close and lock it.
I had been in Hell for years and most of the time, I refused to leave my room.
Someone tried to open the door and I rolled my eyes. They tried again, before they tried to force it open.

"I got this." A gravely voice said and I moved back a little as they barged into the door again.
"Ow... I don't got this."

"Move." Another voice sighed and the door burst open. My eyes widened in shock as Dean, Castiel and Sam all walked in.
"Come on, Cas. It wasn't that hard." Dean muttered.

"Y/N, thank god you're alright." Sam grinned and I looked at them in disbelief.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and moved back.

"No, you can't be here. You're not here." I said in shock.
"I waited for you!"

"Y/N, calm down." Sam said, taking a step forward.
"I told you that we were coming to get you. We're here."

"Time moves differently in Hell." Dean said slowly, pulling Sam back.
"It took us a while to get down here and find you. I know it's bad down here, but it's only been a month."

"It's been 10 years, Dean! You don't get to come down here after everything!" They all looked at me carefully.
"You should all just go."

"No, Y/N. I promised I'd get you out of here." Sam said stubbornly.
"If it took 1 month or 10 years. There's a reaper and we have a deadline, but you have to come with us, please."

"I can't trust you." I looked at Dean and he looked away.
"Crowley told me everything."

"Y/N, we need you back." Cas said, catching my attention.
"You're family."

"Please." Sam said and I nodded my head slowly. Cas moved forward and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the hallway and down some stairs.
I stopped and they all looked at me.

"Stay here." I muttered quietly. I took the demon knife from Sam's hand and moved forward, seeing Crowley talking to a demon. I hid the knife behind my back and Crowley looked at me in surprise.

"I'm glad you decided to come out of your room." He smirked and the other demon turned around. I didn't know his name, but I recognised him. He was weird and had tried to flirt with me on several occasions when I was forced to leave my room.

"Princess." He smirked evilly and I smiled.

"I guess you were right, Crowley. I can't ignore you forever." I moved close enough to the blonde demon, standing on my tiptoes so that I could whisper in his ear.
"I'm really not sorry about this." I stabbed him in the stomach, looking Crowley in the eye as the demon lit up like a poorly decorated Christmas tree.

"What-?" I pulled the knife out and Crowley looked at it as the demon dropped to the ground.
"Winchesters."

"Don't give them all the credit." I rolled my eyes.
"Castiel is here too." I stepped over the body and Crowley took multiple steps back.

"You'll regret that." Dean sighed, his arm wrapping around my waist, pulling me away.

"Get off of me!" I screeched as he threw me over his shoulder.
"You cheating bastard! Put me down!"

"I owe you, Squirrel." Crowley muttered and Dean glared at him.

"You owe us nothing if you keep your distance." Sam took the knife from my hand and I struggled in Dean's grip.

"Deal." Dean carried me away and I continued to struggle until I had no more energy left.