Twenty Seven

Y/N's P.O.V.

I shivered as we entered the town in Arkansas.

"You ok?" Dean chuckled and I glared at him.

"I'm fine, it's just cold." They both looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Y/N, are you feeling ok?" Sam asked.
"It's really warm in here."

"Here." Dean passed me his coat and I put it on.
He soon pulled up at a motel.
"I say we rest up tonight, maybe find out what we're hunting and then we kill it quickly?"

"Sounds good to me." I got out of the car, feeling a little dizzy.
"Shit."

"Y/N, you look really pale." Sam muttered, before going to get us a room. I leaned against the car and Dean got out.

"I didn't think you could get ill." Dean hugged me.

"Neither did I." I pushed him back and began coughing.
"300 years and the only time I've thrown up is from drinking too much." Sam came back and Dean helped me inside.

"How are you so ill? It doesn't make sense. You were fine just before we came into town." Dean sighed as he sat me down on the bed. Dean turned around, before freezing and taking a deep breath.
"S-Sammy?"

"Yeah, what's up?" The younger Winchester walked out of the bathroom and Dean looked between him and the wall.
"Dean?"

"I think I know what's going on." I coughed and Sam looked at me.
"Dean, What can you see?"

"Sam." He whispered and I shook my head.

"It's an illusion." I managed to get out and Dean looked at me.
"We're fighting a witch."

"What? How do you know?" Sam asked.

"I've fought her before, killed her older sister. It's a spell, she can make you see what you were scared of most in the past." Dean looked at me carefully.

"That's why I see Sam dead." I nodded my head slowly.
"Then what's happening to you?"

"I can't see what I'm most afraid of, because it's already attacking me. An extinct disease that spread in the 1700s. It killed everyone that caught it and it was never given a name." Sam looked at me in shock.
"Somehow she's covered the whole town in the spell. I'm pretty much useless right now."

"How bad is it?" Dean asked and I sighed.

"My bet is those people were attacked because they tried to leave. If I try to leave I'm gonna die. In about 24 hours I'm gonna start coughing blood and 48 hours after that I'm gonna be on the highway to Hell." They both looked at me in shock.

"So we have to find and kill a witch in under 72 hours or you die?" Dean asked.
"And we're going to be having visions of each other dying? Great."

"No, that's your fear." I shook my head.
"You could have one fear or 10, but Sam's is more than likely to be different to yours."

"Awesome." Dean sighed sarcastically and Sam looked worried.

"This witch should be hiding in plain sight. This is her town." I coughed and it hurt to breath.
"Ok, no. I thought the whole immortality thing would slow it down."

"It's not?" Sam asked worriedly and I gripped onto the bedsheets.

"Speeding it up as far as I can tell." I groaned in pain and Dean pulled out his phone.

"I'm calling Cas. We need to get you to a hospital and-" I shook my head.

"I've got 36 hours if I'm lucky. Hospitals can't do anything. Cas will be affected by the spell too." Dean paced the room, holding the phone to his ear.

"You have the worst luck. If you're not in hospital you're being killed off by blood loss or an extinct disease." Sam laughed, tears in his eyes.

"If I had good luck I wouldn't know you two." Sam laughed a little more.
"The witch dies, so does the spell. You just have to focus on reality." I forced a smile and he nodded.

"Cas will be here in about 5 hours." Dean said.

"Don't you dare cry." I laughed.
"Go kill that witch. I am not dying sober."

"Of course not." Dean kissed my head.
"Sammy, get the witch killing bullets ready."

"I'll wait for Cas." I joked and Dean sighed.

"Cas is coming to try and save you." Dean squeezed my hand.
"Don't send him after us. We have this under control."