Nineteen

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What the fuck?"

"You're awake, great." I glared at the police officer, before pulling on the handcuffs that kept me chained to the hospital bed. There were bandages on my hands and my head was killing. He rolled his eyes and sat next to my bed.

"What am I doing here?" He chuckled a little and I looked around the hospital room.

"You were staying in a motel." He stated and I sighed.

"Believe it or not, I noticed." The cop just raised an eyebrow.
"But do you care to tell me why I am here?"

"Let me finish." I sighed.
"The manager of that motel found you unconscious in your room, your hands cut up badly. At first I thought you were just some cute girl who trashed her room, slipped and knocked herself out. After a little more investigation, I found out that you're a cute girl who trashed her room, slipped and knocked herself out and is Y/N MacLeod, presumed dead at least 8 times."

"I don't know who that chick is, but damn do I want to meet her. You know, if she's died 8 times, maybe she is dead?" I laughed.
"Seriously, I wish I was her."

"Don't try to bullshit me, MacLeod." The cop snarled.
"You and your family have been causing trouble for 3 centuries at least."

"Really? Last time I checked all my family was dead."

"A little harsh, Miss." A familiar voice sighed. I turned to see Crowley, Castiel and Sam all stood by the door.

"And who are you?" The police douche asked.

"FBI." They all showed off their badges. Sam came over to my side and squeezed my hand.
"And you are?" Sam asked professionally.

"Oh, this is officer douche. He's holding me hostage and claiming that I'm Y/N Macleod." Crowley raised an eyebrow.

"Actually this is Gabriela Stone." Sam said, glaring at the officer.
"My wife."

"Oh- I- Uh- Then how do you explain the motel room?" The officer panicked.

"You know, if you had given me a chance to explain, I would have told you what happened." I glared at the officer and he hurried to unlock the handcuffs.

"I think that he's bloody lucky that we're not going to arrest him." Crowley snapped.

"Officer..." Crowley began and I looked at Cas who had been silent up until now. He had a glare that could kill and it even made me nervous.

"Ramirez. Officer Ramirez." He said quietly.

"Go." Crowley said and he ran out of the room.
"Feathers, seriously, that glare almost killed me."

"We're not that lucky." Sam sighed, hugging me.
"I missed you Y/N."

"Missed you too, Sammy." The moose placed a kiss on my head. Cas came over and touched my head, healing me.
"Thanks, Cas."

"What about me?" Crowley pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks." He rolled his eyes.
"I appreciate it, little brother." His entire face lit up with joy and Sam said something to Cas.

"Yes, Sam's right." The angel nodded and I took the bandages off of my hands.
"We should be getting back. Dean probably would have woken up by now."

"He's not going to be happy when he sees you two." Crowley laughed, passing me my clothes.

"What did you do?" I asked carefully.

"Get changed and then we'll explain everything." Sam said and they all left the room. Once I was done, I went over to the door and opened it. They were all stood there awkwardly.
"Crowley is going to take you back to your motel room to grab your stuff and then you're going to spend some time with him in Hell." Sam explained slowly, as if it physically pained him to say it.

"What? Why?"

"Don't sound too excited." Crowley muttered.
"We told Moose and Squirrel about what happened on the hunt with the werewolf."

"Dean... he didn't take it too well." Cas sighed.
"Actually, he reacted a lot worse than I expected him to."

"Meaning...?" I asked and Sam looked at me with sad eyes. 

"Meaning that Dean thought you were sleeping with Cas." I looked at them in surprise.
"So Cas almost beat him to unconsciousness and they told us, but he laughed and said they were lying." I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
"He said that he doesn't want you anywhere near him or the bunker."

"Or what? What is he going to do to me that I haven't already done to myself." A tear fell and I wiped it away angrily.
"No, that's fine. It doesn't matter." I shook my head, forcing a smile.
"I'm leaving and I'm not going to Hell or Kansas."

"Y/N, he was drunk. We had to knock him out and tie him up so that we could get here." Sam argued.

"I'm afraid you don't get a choice, Y/N." Crowley said and grabbed my arm, sending us to a strange room. There were F/C bedsheets covering a large bed and the walls were made of stone. It was a beautiful room, but I didn't want to be here.
"I'm sorry Y/N." The doors closed and I was alone in my room, listening to the sound of the door lock and footsteps walk away.