Thirty

Ugh I know I'm terrible, don't remind me
I've just been really unproductive lately 🐝

Y/N's P.O.V.

There was a loud bang as the bunker door closed and Gabriel looked at me.

"We've died together, if I don't like this one, can you help me kill her?" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the library.
"Don't leave me, Princess!"

"No killing anyone." Gabe pouted and I hit his arm.
"I mean it."

"You're beautiful, damn." The redhead said with wide eyes and Dean laughed.

"Charlie, that's Y/N. Dean's Girlfriend." The girl looked at me in shock.

"I thought we weren't labelling anything?" I joked and Sam rolled his eyes.

"That's Gabe next to her." Sam introduced.

"All I'm seeing is a really hot chick and a clearly gay Archangel." Charlie smirked and Dean laughed again.

"Ok, who is this sassy lost child?" Gabe pouted.

"Charlie Bradbury, one of the best hackers... ever." There was pride in Dean's voice and I could tell that they were close.

"Thanks Dean, but how did you get a girlfriend that's so... hot?" I couldn't help but laugh and Dean frowned.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" He muttered.

"Because you're a dumbass." I smirked and he glared at me. Sam laughed, disappearing and coming back minutes later with a 6 pack of beer.

"How long have you two been together and why didn't I find out sooner?" Charlie asked and I shrugged.

"You don't know your own anniversary?" Gabe asked, looking at us weirdly.

"Nope." Dean chuckled and Sam rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me young man." I jokingly scolded.
"You were crying a few hours ago because I died and now you're giving me attitude?"

"What?" Charlie asked and Cas walked in.

"A witch hunt gone wrong. Y/N caught a disease and Gabe got stabbed." The angel hugged the hacker.
"Hey, Charlie."

"Castiel! I haven't seen you in forever!" Charlie laughed and Dean wrapped his arm around me, kissing my head.
"I ship it!"

"Same." Gabriel sipped his beer.

"So get this," Sam grinned.
"Dean has declared us all a family. You and Gabe are twins, me and Cas are your brothers and Dean and Y/N are our parents."

"No!" Charlie yelled.
"Gabe and I can be twins, but we are not related to you!"

"Why?" Cas asked the redhead who looked disgusted. She whispered something into Cas' ear and his eyes widened.
"I agree, that would be inappropriate."

"What?" Dean asked, obviously annoyed that he was being left out.

"Sam and Gabe have totally fucked." Charlie smirked and Sam spat out his beer.

"What?!" Dean yelled and I burst out laughing.
"This isn't funny Y/N! Sammy is it true?!" Both the Archangel and the youngest Winchester went bright red.

"I mean- Uh, we were going to tell you?" Sam said quietly and I calmed down from laughing, before high fiving Gabriel.

"No, Y/N!" Dean yelled.
"Sammy is not- no!" I looked at him in surprise, noticing how Sam's face dropped.

"Sammy is not what, Dean?" I asked and he stormed out of the room.
"Bastard." I shook my head with a sigh and poor Sammy looked on the edge of crying. I hugged him.
"He's probably just pissed that you didn't tell him sooner or shocked." Sam shook his head and when we broke the hug he immediately hugged a very angry Gabriel.

"I'm gonna kill him." Charlie said and I nodded my head. We left the boys and eventually found Dean in his room.

"What the fuck, Dean?" I asked as we walked in and he didn't even look remotely angry, he looked upset.

"I didn't mean it like that." He sighed.
"I'm not homophobic or-"

"Then why can't you be happy for them?" Charlie snapped and I could tell this was a sensitive subject.

"Because Gabriel is a dick. I mean, yeah, he's saved us a few times and he's less of a dick since the last time we saw him, but I don't want him to hurt Sam." I groaned in frustration.

"Get your ass back in there and apologise. If you don't, I'm fairly confident that Gabriel will kill you." Dean got up and left the room.

"It wouldn't be the first time." Charlie sighed as we walked through the bunker.
"Gabriel killed Dean more than 100 times to reach the boys a lesson. He made Sam repeat the same Tuesday where Dean died everyday."

"Ouch." Somehow we had arrived in the kitchen and I silently decided on making lunch for everyone.
"So how do you know the boys?"

"They killed my boss who was a leviathan and I helped them... sort of. What about you?" I laughed a little awkwardly.

"Where do I start?" I looked at the girl.
"My mother is Rowena the Bitchy Witch and my brother is the king of Hell. I'm cursed to be immortal, but I had my ass handed to me by demons and they took me in."

"Holy shit." Charlie said.

"Yeah." I half heartedly joked.
"You know what the funny part is? Since I've met the boys I've almost died several times."

"But you're immortal?"

"Exactly."