Sixteen

I'm sick so sorry if this one is shitty 🤢🤒

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm going for a drink I'll be back in a bit." Sam looked at me in surprise.

"Dean, aren't you-"

"No." Dean said and I grabbed my coat, grateful that I was out of the fancy getup.

"Don't wait up." I slammed the door behind me and headed to the nearest bar.
I sat down, after ordering a beer and the guy next to me chuckled.

"Rough day?" I rolled my eyes.

"Rough life." I was about to pay for my drink, but he beat me to it.
"No, I'm not doing this."

"What? I bought you a drink." The guy raised his hands.

"I'm not gonna sit here whilst you try and get into my pants." The barmaid handed me my beer and I took a long drink.
"I've had enough of guys today."

"Oh, boyfriend troubles?" He smirked a little and I glared at him.

"Is it any of your damn business?" I took another drink of my beer.
"Shut the hell up and leave me alone."

"Wow, you really are feeling sorry for yourself. Leave." I turned to see Crowley sitting next to me. The guy next to me walked away
"What did the big bad Winchester do?"

"Like you care." I rolled my eyes and he frowned.

"I do." He muttered.
"I've been harsh on you, big sis, but you have to understand that I have a reputation to uphold."

"You know what? I'm done. Done with everything and everyone. Done with people controlling me and telling me what to do." Crowley looked at me carefully.

"What did he do?" He repeated and I finished my beer.

"Dean was being a dick, Ok? Happy?" I stood up, but he grabbed my arm.

"Calm down and tell me what happened."

Sam's P.O.V.

"What the Hell was that?" I yelled and Dean looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What happened after we left?" Claire asked.

"The bastard took Y/N upstairs and she let him kiss her and practically undress her." My brother snapped.
"If I hadn't of gone in when I did, who knows how far that would have gone?"

"Y/N wouldn't." I defended.
"She likes you too much."

"Really? Because last night she told me she loves me and then this happens." I looked at Claire in shock and Dean stormed into the bathroom. We heard the shower turn on and after a while, Y/N and Crowley turned up. Crowley was holding her and she was unconscious.

"Shit!" I muttered and Crowley put her down on one of the beds.

"She drank a little too much a little too fast, before crying herself to sleep." The demon sighed.
"I believe I have to have a word with your brother."

"That's not happening." I said firmly.
"Dean is pissed and hurt. I hate you, Dean hates you, but if Y/N opened up to you, she obviously loves you. I suggest you leave before Dean kills you."

"Fine, but I will have that talk with Squirrel." Crowley glared at me, before leaving.

"And who was that?" Claire asked, putting a glass of water down by Y/N.

"Crowley, King of Hell. Y/N's twin brother." Claire sighed.

"Of course." She shook her head.
"Her Mother is a witch, her brother is a demon and she is immortal. That makes sense."

"It's complicated." I replied and the bathroom door opened, revealing a now fully clean Dean.

"You know what? I'm done." He sighed, sitting on the couch and obviously not noticing Y/N.
"If Y/N wants to go and kiss monsters, that's her business and not mine. Not anymore."

"You're going to break up with her?" Claire asked in surprise. I moved to stand in front of Dean.

"Yeah." Dean said.
"There's a reason she's been immortal for so long. Probably because it's hard for her to only sleep with one person at a time." Dean stood up and walked over to the table, not even looking at Claire, or the beds.

"Dean, you don't mean that." I said, clenching my fists.
"You love her and you're going to throw it all away."

"To love her, I'd have to be able to trust her." I saw movement and noticed that Y/N was now sitting up and looking at Dean in disbelief. There were tears rolling down her cheeks.
Without thinking about it twice I punched Dean, knocking him out.