Prologue

The Lucifer x Reader fic has its first few chapters published so knock yourselves out :)

This is short and kind of crappy but I didn't know how else to end it

WARNING: feels

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Carry on my wayward son!" I began.

"They'll be peace when you are done!" Dean laughed.

"Lay your weary head to rest!" Sam sang along.

"Don't you cry no more." Cas said begrudgingly and the guitar solo blasted through the impala.
Moose howled excitedly and I laughed.
Sam reached over and turned down the radio, earring a glare from me and Dean.

"What? I want to talk about this hunt." He sighed.

"We're on our way to kill an infestation of vamps, Sam. Do we really need to talk about it?" I asked, playing with the puppy that had its head on my lap.

"We don't know how many of them there are. I'm just saying we should be careful." Sam said.

"Yeah whatever Sammy, we've got this." Dean laughed, turning the radio back up.

~

I grunted in pain, stumbling backwards as I beheaded the last vamp. I dropped to my knees and looked at the mess that surrounded me.

"Cas..." I said weakly, crawling over to the angel.
His eyes were burned out and his own blade shoved into his chest.
There was a thud and I began to panic.
"I'm sorry." I whispered to the angel as I pulled the blade out of his chest, pulling myself up too.
I winced in pain and kept my hand firm against my torso as I stumbled to the door.

"Y/N." Sam breathed as he turned the corner, running into me. He was covered in blood and dirt. I cried out as I fell back, but he caught me.
"You're hurt." He whimpered, looking at the stab wound.
"Where's Cas? He can heal you."

"Dead." I croaked out as tears formed in my eyes.

"No..."

"Dean?" I asked and tears fell from Sam's eyes.

"He's hurt too, bad." He whispered.
"Without Cas I don't think either of you will make it." I began to cough and blood dribbled out of my mouth as I fell forward, Sam catching me once more. He picked me up bridal style, taking me upstairs.
When I saw Dean I let out a sob. He had been bitten and there was a large cut in his leg. He had one hand on his neck and the other on a whimpering Moose.

"Sammy?" He asked and Sam put me down next to him.
"Y/N."

"Hey Dean." I said weakly and Sam kneeled between us.

"Cas is dead." He said quietly.
"Neither of you are going to survive this. I can't- what am I supposed to do?"

"Go." I said.
"Take Moose and the Impala."

"And no bringing us back." Dean laughed through the pain.
"Never ends well." Moose let out a loud whine.
"Please."

"I can't just leave you here." Sam sobbed.

"You're gonna have to Sam." I gave him a small smile.
"Drop an anonymous tip to the police once you get away."

"No- I..." Sam said, before leaning forward and kissing my head. He kissed Dean's too.
"I'll take Cas home. Then I'll come back and bring the two of you home, alright?"

"Sounds great Sammy." Dean coughed.
"Have a beer waiting for me."

"And... look after my damn dog." I joked. Sam left, taking Moose with him.
I reached over and took Dean's hand.
"I love you okay?"

"Love you too." His voice was weaker.
"Y/N... I have to... tell you..." He began, letting go of my hand and putting it inside of his pocket.
"Y/N... marry..." Dean didn't finish his sentence.

"Dean?" His body slumped slightly. I began to cry.
"Dean please, please I'll marry you. Just don't leave me. Please."

It was too late.