Six

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Come on!" Dean groaned.
"Y/N, please? Y/NNNNNNNNNN? Please?" I smirked at the hunter.
"Don't be a dick. Just pass me the remote."

"Nah." We were sat in Dean's room. He had stolen the TV from Sam's room and the remote was next to me, just out of his reach.
"I'm feeling lazy."

"Y/N, please?" I shook my head and Dean tried to reach the remote, but failed. He let out a sigh, getting on his knees and leaning over me.
"You enjoying this?"

"Get off of me, you complete idiot." Dean laughed loudly, flopping down next to me.
"What are we watching?"

"Game of thrones." Dean grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"You know, in season 6-"

"Shut your mouth. Spoil this and I will kill you." I laughed and Dean gave me a small smile. I yawned and Dean wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Tired?" I hummed in response and Dean didn't reply as he played the show. I only planned on taking a small nap, but when I woke up, Dean was also asleep and he had his arms wrapped around me.
I tried to get out of his grip, but he pulled me closer.

"Dean." I whispered. He didn't move and I sighed.

"You're a cute sleeper." He muttered sleepily and I looked at him in confusion and his eyes opened. Neither of us moved and Dean smiled at me.
"I mean, you're cute all the time, but you look peaceful when you're asleep."

"Are you drunk?" Dean looked at me carefully.
"You're either drunk or I'm having a really weird dream."

"Neither." Dean said.
"Is it that hard to believe that I'm complimenting you?"

"Uh... yeah." Dean frowned.
"No one has ever complimented me unless they were trying to get something from me. So you're drunk, or-" I was cut off by Dean leaning forward and kissing my lips. It was short and when he moved back, my entire face was burning.

"Neither." He smiled awkwardly at me.
"Get some sleep." I looked at him in disbelief.

"How do you expect me to do that?" He frowned, sitting up. I also sat up and he wouldn't look at me.
"Dean, I wake up in the middle of the night, you're holding and complimenting me, before you kiss me. Don't take this the wrong way, but the last person to do that, and mean it, is dead." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.
"I like you, Dean. I do, but I have terrible luck when it comes to relationships. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Fine." He said, laying back down, rolling over so he wasn't facing me.
"It doesn't matter then."

"I guess not." I slipped out of the bed and out of the room. I headed towards my room, but ended up avoiding it. I had left my phone in Dean's room and went to the garage, picking up a set of keys that belonged to an old Mustang.

Deans P.O.V.

I sat up and sighed.
I hadn't been back to sleep since Y/N left and that was about 3 hours ago. It was 6AM now and I didn't see much point in just laying in bed. I got up, dressed, and headed for the kitchen and I stopped outside of Y/N's door.
I messed up.
I shouldn't have made a move on her.

"Why are you up so early?" Sam asked as he passed me. I followed him into the kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee.
"Dean, did you take the '75 Mustang out? I went to grab a book out of the Impala and noticed it was gone."

"No. Why would I?" Sam shrugged and I froze.
I put my cup down and went back to my room, picking up my phone.

"Dean? What's wrong?" I called Y/N, but there was no answer. I called again.
"Is this Y/N's phone? Why are you- you think she took the car?" I ignored him and went to Y/N's room, opening the door and finding the bedroom empty.
"Dean, stop for a second and tell me what is going on!" Sam grabbed my shoulders.

"Y/N fell asleep in my room last night and instead of doing anything about it, I slept next to her. She woke up a few hours ago and I made a move on her." I explained quickly as I dragged Sam into the garage.
"She rejected me and left the room, but she was pissed, I think. I hope she hasn't done anything stupid."

"You care about her, don't you?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys to Baby.

"No, I like the car she stole." Sam glared at me.
"Yes, I like her. Now shut your face and help me look for her."