Eight

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N? Are you sure you're ok? You still look really..." Sam grimaced.

"Fuck you too, Sam." I muttered under my breath.
"I keep going dizzy, apparently I lost a little bit of blood."

"Y/N, technically if Rowena hadn't of cursed you, you would have died. According to the report, you lost enough blood at the scene and the paramedics thought you were already dead." I smiled at the Moose.

"Technicalities, Sam. I'm fine." A wave of dizziness hit me and Dean wrapped his arm around my waist.

"No you're not." He sighed.

"I will be, just give me... like, 2 days." Both boys rolled their eyes and Dean helped me down the bunker stairs.

"Y/N, you're ok." Cas smiled and it took me a minute to recognise him. This blood loss was really messing with my head, but I wouldn't tell them that. Maybe it was the major concussion...
"Y/N?"

"I'm great. Although, for someone who was in a coma for 5 days... I think I need a nap." They all looked at me and it was as if standing up was a lot harder than anything else.

"Y/N, let's get you into bed, Ok?" Dean said slowly.
"Cas can heal you up and you can get some rest."

"M'kay." Dean picked me up and the bunker spun around me.
"Sammy, if you don't put a smile on your face I'm going to stab you."

"Y/N, you're not stabbing anyone in the condition you're in." Dean sighed and I felt myself being placed down on a bed.

"Honestly, I'm fine. You don't need to-" Cas put his hand on my head before frowning.

"I can heal the concussion, but the blood loss is too extreme. She should be dead." He addressed Dean.

"How dead?" Dean asked.

"If she were to be stabbed in this condition, I doubt you'd get enough blood to fill a shot glass." The angel sighed.
"It's a miracle her body is still functioning."

"Can you do anything?" Sam asked from the bottom of the bed.

"Not about her blood, it should remake itself, but it will take time. Maybe a week."

"Maybe?" Dean asked harshly.

"Come on, it's not like Cas had had to deal with anything like this- me before. Give the guy a break." The angel smiled slightly, nodding his head at me.
"Dean, I need a double cheese and bacon burger."

Sam's P.O.V.

Dean and I left the room and I grabbed his arm.

"Maybe we should call Rowena?" I suggested.
"I mean, she's the only link we have to this curse that Y/N has. Unless you want to call Crowley?"

"Rowena is a bad idea. You saw how Y/N got last time." Dean rubbed his face. He did that when he was tied, stressed, or both.

"I call her. If anything happens then that's on me." I decided.
"I've get a bad feeling about not calling her, Dean."

"Fine, but Y/N really won't be happy about it."

Y/N's P.O.V.

I looked around the room in boredom, before sighing and closing my eyes.

"You always were mummy's favourite." I snapped my eyes open, seeing Crowley at the end of my bed.
"You were all she cared about."

"Bullshit. What do you want?" I said carefully and he walked around to the side of my bed.
"If you can't tell, I'm a little busy not dying."

"Are you going to tell them?" He asked and there were no emotions shown on his face.
"Tell them the truth?"

"What truth?" I rolled my eyes.

"Mother cursed you to live and be able to heal quickly. Right now there isn't much to heal. You're dying, Y/N."

"So what? Don't you think I've lived long enough?" Crowley frowned.
"My husband and son are dead. Maybe I'm going to join them."

"You're not." He said bluntly.
"You have a oneway ticket to Hell and-"

"Let me guess, they're upstairs?" Crowley nodded his head.
"Great. Dying and destined to become a demon."

"That can change." Crowley suggested.
"Come with me now and you won't die, but you will become a demon. You'll be stronger and healthier."

"No."

"I'm trying to help you." He growled.

"Get out. Now." He let out a long sigh, before leaning down and kissing my head.

"As much as I hate you, I don't want you to die." He was gone, leaving me alone once more.