Twenty Six

Filler chapter

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dean asked, sipping his beer.

"What was I supposed to say?" I scoffed.
"I was in an accident half a century ago and I probably would have healed just fine, but the doctors panicked and now I can't have kids because they removed my womb?"

"You knew?" Dean asked Cas.

"Yes. I looked into Y/N's past after I first met her." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter now anyway, we're back and I'm exhausted." I finished my beer and I stood up.

"Me too." Dean sighed.

"Wait!" I looked at Sam and Dean stood up.
"Are you two, you know, back together?"

"I don't know? Are we?" I asked Dean. He shrugged and kissed my cheek.

"Do we really have to label it?"

~Time Skip~

"So, get this," Sam said as I walked into the kitchen.
"7 people have been attacked in Arkansas."

"It's too early, Sammy." Dean groaned and I passed him a cup of coffee. 

"What by?" I asked, sitting opposite the taller Winchester.

"No idea. They all claim that they were attacked by different things. Spiders, Big Foot, one claimed that he was attacked by a lion." My eyes widened slightly.
"It's weird because there are no evidence of it happening, but their injuries say otherwise."

"A case?" Dean asked and Sam turned the laptop around.

"Definitely." I covered my mouth as I looked over all of the images.

"Who's the beaten up dude, covered in glitter?" Dean scoffed and I elbowed him.

"His name is Thomas Humphries. He got attacked by a..." Sam trailed off and gulped.
"By a clown."

"Oh, we're doing this case." Dean laughed and Sam glared at him.
"Come on, Sam. You can't still be scared of clowns." Dean stood up.
"I'm going to go and get ready." Dean kissed my head and he left the room.

"YoU cAn't sTilL be SCared oF ClOwNs." Sam mocked and I laughed.

"It's fine, Sam. I'll look after you." He stuck his finger up at me and I gasped dramatically.
"Go get ready." We both stood up and left. I packed up pretty quickly and we all met at the Impala.

"We all ready to go?" Dean asked as we threw our bags into the trunk.

"Ready as we'll ever be."

This chapter is so short........