Twelve

Writing is hard :/

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up warm, and comfortable. I opened my eyes, seeing Dean underneath me and my eyes widened a little.
We were still in the Impala, in the back now, both of us naked with a blanket thrown over us. I said laid on top of Dean, who let out a low groan as his eyes opened.

"Morning, beautiful." He mumbled, his voice deeper than usual. His hands found my hips and we sat up awkwardly. He kissed my lips, before grabbing his boxers from the pile of clothes that were thrown all over the place, pulling them on.

"Shit, Dean. You killed me." I sighed, and he smirked as he passed me my underwear and his shirt. I put them on as he pulled his jeans on and he climbed over the seats, into the front and starting the engine.
It was still pretty dark outside and Dean put a cassette tape in.
"Really?" I deadpanned when AC/DC's 'You Shook Me All Night Long' started playing.

"Yep." I tried to gather all of our clothes that we weren't wearing, but Dean was really distracting, being shirtless whilst humming and driving. That should be illegal.
"Sammy will hopefully still be in bed." Dean smirked.
"If he is, meet me in my room."

"I like your thinking, but you've just jinxed us." We pulled into the garage, where Sam said waiting and glaring at us.

"Would it kill either of you to answer your phones?" He snapped once the engine was off.
"Or put on some clothes?!"

"Sorry, Sammy." Dean laughed and we got out of the car, causing Sam to groan.

"We've got work to do, Claire needs our help with a case." Sam sighed.

"Claire is hunting? Alone?" Dean asked angrily.

"No, Jody or Donna can't get the time off work and Jody doesn't want her working alone, she's refusing to back off on this case. They think it's a werewolf." Sam explained.

"Who's Claire?" I asked and Sam laughed a little.

"Imagine teenage, female Dean, but more dramatic." I looked between the brothers.
"She's like a sister to us."

"Claire is nothing like me." Dean argued.
"Alex is like the female clone of you!"

"Alex is her adoptive sister." Sam explained to me and I nodded my head.
"Yeah, I can admit we're similar." Sam shrugged.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"South Dakota." Dean sighed.
"I better get some pie out of this trip."

~Time Skip~

"Boys! It's good to see you!" A woman with short grey hair greeted, pulling the Winchesters into a hug.
"Who's this?"

"Jody, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. Y/N this is Sheriff Jody Mills." Dean wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Girlfriend?!" Three voices shouted as a blonde girl, a brunette girl and Sam looked at us all in shock.

"Really, Sam?" Dean gave his brother a bitchface.

"I wasn't expecting you to make it official so soon!" Sam said and Jody laughed.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled at her.
"This is Alex and this is Claire."

"How did Dean manage to get a chick like you?" Claire said in shock.
"I mean, you're gorgeous."

"Claire, stop being weird." Alex groaned. I couldn't help but laugh and they all looked at me in confusion.

"You're the same people." I managed to get out and Jody laughed with me.

"It's good to know I'm not the only person who noticed." I nodded my head and they all glared at us.
"So, how have you all been?" Jody asked, once we were inside the house.

"Good." Sam said, nodding.

"I died a few days ago." I shrugged.

"You died?" Alex asked and I nodded my head.

"It's a long story." Dean sighed.
"What do we have on this case?"

"We think it's a werewolf, but it's hard to tell." Claire explained.
"5 victims, some hearts missing, some are just badly scratched up."

"Could be a skin walker?" I suggested and Dean nodded.

"We won't know until we get there, will we?"