Eleven

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Sam, stop being such a baby." Dean sighed and I cleaned the last cut on the younger Winchester's face.

"Shut it, Dean. You're the one that did this, remember?" Sam's left eye was swollen shut and his right was bruised. He had a few small cuts on his face and a larger one on his jaw. He was also covered in bruising.
"Dean, how many times did you hit him?"

"It's fine, I deserved it." Sam mumbled and I shook my head.

"I lost count after 5." Dean said shamefully.

"Never mind us having a kid, babysitting you two is hard enough." I sighed and Sam looked at me in shock.

"You're pregnant?!" My eyes widened and Dean laughed.

"No! Are you saying I look fat, Winchester?" Sam looked at me in fear.
"I'm joking, Sam. When I 'died' I got trapped in a nightmare where Dean and I had a kid and we were married. I'll explain it all later."

"That does sound like a nightmare." Sam said and I cleared up the first aid kit.

"I still don't understand how you knew about Adam." Dean sighed.
"I know we've never brought him up."

"Who?" Sam asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You boys are terrible." I patted Sam's shoulder.
"Your brother in the cage."

"You had a dream about him?"

"Not exactly." Dean wrapped his arms around my waist.
"It's a long story and I'll tell you about it later."

"Yeah, Ok." Sam gave me a small smile.
"I'm a little disappointed that I don't get to put a bullet in your mother."

"So am I. She claimed that she cared and ran away when I died." I laughed a little.
"She's not changed one bit."

"People tend to do that." Dean sighed.
"I could do with a drink. Anyone else?"

"I'm coming." I raised my hand and dean chuckled.

"No thanks." Sam sighed.
"I think I'm gonna find us a case. We haven't done one in a while."

"Sounds good." Dean pulled me out of the room and into the garage. We got into his car and began the drive into town.

"I think you'll like this place." He pulled up outside of a bar, music blasting and we got out of the car. Dean automatically wrapped his arm around my waist, leaning down to whisper in my ear.
"Stay close, these guys can be a little handsy." He pulled me into the bar and I wasn't too surprised to see both men and women dancing to the music, half naked, on stage.

"I get why you like it." I looked at one of the men and he winked at me, causing Dean to pull me closer into his side. It wasn't too busy and we were served quickly, both of us getting a beer. We sat at the bar and enjoyed our drinks, before a blonde girl in unnecessarily high heels walked over and put her hand on Dean's leg.

"Hey, sweetheart." She purred and I rolled my eyes. I didn't move, wanting to see Dean's reaction.
"Maybe you should come home with me?"

"No thanks." Dean sipped his beer, not even really looking at her.

"But baby, don't you think I'm pretty?" He sighed and I raised my eyebrow when her hand moved up his thigh. I tightened my grip on my bottle, ready to say something, before Dean grabbed her hand and moved it away from him.

"Not really. I'm just trying to have a drink with my girlfriend." The girl scoffed and stormed off. Dean glanced at me and I took a long drink of my beer, finishing it.

"Girlfriend?" I asked and he smiled at me, almost nervously.
"I like it." We ordered more drinks and after about 40 minutes the guy who winked at me earlier came up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He was now wearing a black shirt and some jeans.

"Hey gorgeous, I saw the way you looked at me when you first came in." I looked at him and he grinned.
"I live upstairs, want the tour?" He winked again.

"Hey, she's with me, back off." Dean practically growled and the man chuckled.

"You can come too pretty boy." The guy winked and Dean was stunned at his words.
"Are you coming or not? You both would look so good-"

"No thanks," I sighed.
"You're not my type."

"Baby, I'm everyone's type." He leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"I'll be anything you want me to be."

"Really?" I glanced at Dean, who looked PISSED.
"Then how about you be a decent guy, who takes no for an answer?" I went to take another drink and he grabbed my wrist. I glared at him, before pushing myself towards him and elbowing him in the face.

"Let's go." Dean pulled me out of the bar and we walked around the back and sat in the Impala.
Dean connected our lips.

"You're kinda hot when you're jealous." I muttered.

"I'm not jealous."