Thirteen

I just watched My Bloody Valentine
...what the shit I was not expecting that.
Damn Jensen your acting talent is amazing

Y/N's P.O.V.

"They had one room left." I sighed in annoyance.
"It will have to do."

"There is more than one bed, right?" Dean asked and I nodded.

"Two queen sized beds. And there's a couch." Dean nodded his head and the two youngest looked at us.

"So, Sammy and Claire take the beds, Y/N can have the couch and I'll sleep in Baby." Dean sighed as Sam unlocked the door and we all piled in.

"Who put you two in charge?" Claire asked.

"Yeah." Sam dripped his bags.
"I can take to couch. Dean and Y/N can share the other bed."

"I'm in charge, I'm the oldest." Dean said and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Wait..."

"I'm the oldest, dumbass." I rolled my eyes.

"How are you older than Dean? You can't be any older than 35, Dean is 40 at least!" Dean looked disgusted, whereas Sam and I burst out laughing.

"I am 39!" Dean scoffed and I managed to calm down. Claire just looked confused.

"35? Oh God, I wish." I threw my bag onto the couch.
"That's the biggest compliment I've had in a while. Claire, I've been immortal for the past 300 years. I'm 336 years old."

"No way." She said in shock.
"That is awesome!"

"You're old." Sam looked at me in shock and I gave him a bitchface.

"You're not going to be able to sit down after I finish kicking your ass, Sam." He looked scared and Claire laughed a little.

"Sam's a giant. If you can punch him, you can probably do some damage, but you couldn't do much." Dean laughed awkwardly.
"What?"

"Y/N kicked my ass, broke my nose, and it was that bad, Cas has to heal me." My boyfriend said, refusing to meet the younger girl's eye.

"That's it. Y/N, you're my favourite person, ever." Dean and Sam looked mildly offended when Sam's phone rang.

"Hey, Jody. Is everything ok?" We all looked at him and he frowned.
"Yeah, we'll head over and check it out, thanks." Sam hung up and we watched him.
"Another body has just shown up, heart missing."

"Great." Dean sighed sarcastically.
"Let's kill this son of a Bitch and go home."

"Sounds good to me." I looked at Sam and Claire.
"Dean and I can go and check out the corpses, how about you two go and find some information on the victims? All we know so far is that they are all female."

"Why can't we go to the morgue?" Claire whined.

~Time Skip~

"I'm glad we didn't invite blondie along." I muttered, mostly to myself, as we looked at the bodies.

"6 victims. 3 hearts missing. I don't see the link." Dean looked at me and I shrugged.
I'm gonna say it. Dean looked hotter than Hell in a suit.

"I've never seen anything like this, you-know-what are vicious, but not usually this destructive." I glanced over at the mortician, who was currently talking to a detective about another case.

"So it's not them?" Dean asked almost hopefully.

"Can't be sure." I sighed again and the mortician came over.

"I hope they catch the animal that did this." He muttered.

"We'll try, but it's hard to slip handcuffs on something without hands." Dean half-joked and the mortician shook his head.

"As much evidence as there is to say that this was an animal attack, it honestly doesn't seem like one." He shook his head and walked over to a metal set of draws.

"Meaning?" I asked carefully.

"These girls all had the same blood type and they were all found in their underwear, by the side of the road. We have witnesses saying they saw 4 out of the 6 victims at least an hour before their times of death. Fully dressed." I looked at Dean.
"I want to claim it as a serial killer, but they usually have a type. All these girls were different in size, age, hair colour, eye colour, religion. I can't understand the connection or the motive."

"Well, maybe it was just animal attacks, but that's what we're here to check out." Dean gave him a fake smile.
"Can you give me the names of those witnesses?" The mortician and Dean spoke and I looked through the victim's' personal belongings and there was nothing even remotely useful.

"We should get going, Dr. Hayes." I smiled a little and he nodded his head.

"I'm here until 9 tonight, if you have anymore questions or leads. Nice meeting you Agent Holmes and Agent Adler." We left the building, dropping back into Baby.

"I'll get Sam and Claire onto those witnesses. How about we get out of these monkey suits and grab something to eat?" I rolled my eyes.

"You can eat after you just saw that?"

"I can eat all day, every day. Why, did it put you off?" I scoffed.

"Not my first bloodied body, Winchester. I just thought you'd have a little more of a sensitive stomach."