Thirty Six

Y/N's P.O.V.

I felt as if I was drunk; everything was spinning and I couldn't figure out where I was.
I tried to speak, but I only coughed, my throat burning.
I managed to sit up, looking around the dark room, recognising it as one of the bunker's spare rooms.
With a groan, I pulled myself up and towards the door, my mind a hazy mess.
I tried to open the door, but it was locked and I muttered a spell, the door opening with ease.
I walked to the kitchen, getting a drink of water and my throat immediately felt better.

"What?" I mumbled, seeing broken glass all over the floor. I started cleaning it up and I dropped it all into the bin with a sigh. The entire kitchen was a mess and I cleaned it all up. I stood up and turned around to see a teary-eyed Dean in the doorframe.
"What happened in here? It looks like you haven't cleaned in weeks."

"Y/N..." He took a few steps towards me, before Sam appeared behind him. He looked just as shocked as his brother, who suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Dean? What's going on?" He held me tighter and I looked at Sam in confusion. He was grinning now.
I felt a wetness on my neck and I carefully pushed Dean back, seeing tears streaming his face and a small smile.
"What's wrong?"

"Y/N, you've been in a coma." Sam replied quietly and I looked at them in confusion.

"No I haven't?" I shook my head.
"We were working the case. Lucifer's case and then... I don't remember. Shit, my head hurts." I winced and moved my hand to my head.

"That was almost 7 months ago." Dean whispered, his voice scratchy. There were deep bags under his eyes and I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out.
"It's ok, you're back now."

"I'm gonna call Cas." Sam said, after walking over and wrapping me in a bear hug. He pulled his phone out and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Both boys looked at me expectantly.
"Sam? Is everything ok?"

"Guess who's back?" I asked and Sam grinned, shaking his head a little.

"Y/N? You're awake? How are you feeling?" The angel asked excitedly and Dean's arm wrapped around me.

"Like I drank way too much last night, then got hit by a bus." Dean chuckled and I nudged him.
"I remember going to find Lucifer and then nothing."

"You hit your head pretty hard. I'm just glad you're awake." I smiled at the phone and Dean cleared his throat.

"Cas, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we all deserve some celebratory beer and pizza."

"I'm about half an hour away, I can stop off in town and grab some supplies." We all quickly thanked him and Sam hung up, before Dean laughed, hugging me once more.

"I'm glad you're back, Y/N." Sam said, patting my shoulder and leaving the kitchen. As soon as he was gone, Dean crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back, closing my eyes, and Dean's hand slid into my hair slowly.

"Missed you." He mumbled into the kiss and he broke the kiss, resting his forehead on mine.
It took me a minute to open my eyes, seeing Dean's amazing green ones staring back at me.
His hand moved from my hair onto my cheek, before he leaned forward, connecting our lips again, softer this time. He pulled away after a few seconds and I smiled at him.

"Love you too, Dean."