Forty four

Read AN at the bottom plz

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up with a yawn, stretching out across the freezing surface I was laid on. I shivered at the cold and moved my paw to stand up, when there wasn't a paw, but a hand.

"I'm back." I said without hesitation, laughing a little. I shivered again from the cold. Looking over myself, my eyes widened.
"And very naked." I tried to cover myself, even though it was dark and no one in the room. By the sound of it, there was no one even awake. I stood up and looked around the library in confusion.
"I don't remember coming in here." I muttered, quietly sneaking into mine and Dean's room, pulling on some clothes and accidentally waking up Moose. He looked at me in confusion and I held my hand out to him and as soon as he caught my scent he yapped happily.

"Uhh, dog, go to sleep." Dean groaned and I laughed silently. I slipped into bed next to him, shaking him slightly. Before I could actually wake him up, Moose jumped in between us and licked my face happily.

"Shh, Moose, no." I giggled and Dean groaned, waking up.

"Y/N?" He muttered sleepily, before his eyes widened.
"Y/N!" He hugged me tightly and I laughed, before he connected our lips. I kissed him back and his hands ran up my sides.
"You're back, you're really back."

"I missed you too, Dean." He pulled me close to him and I sighed. Moose whined and I giggled, picking him up and stroking him.
"We're keeping him, by the way. I know what you mean about feeling responsible."

"What was it like?" Dean asked, sitting up and holding my hand.

"Weird. I remember leaving the bar and apologising, but I started walking back to the motel and then I wake up 3 days later. Hungry, dizzy and confused. You guys found me only a few minutes after I woke up." Dean squeezed my hand.

"You're back now and that's all that matters." Moose barked happily and we both laughed.
"Yeah, Ok, buddy. Time for sleep."
Dean pulled me closer to him than I thought possible.

~Time Skip~

"Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back!" I sang along to the radio and Dean laughed.
"Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high."

"Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives!" Dean joined in and I grinned, flipping the pancakes.
"Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild!"

"'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black!" We both laughed and suddenly Sam slid into the room, wearing fluffy socks and a confused look on his face.

"Y/N?!" He said and I grinned.

"Hiya Sammy." I stuck my tongue out as the music continued to play.

"You're back?!" I laughed and put the pancakes onto a plate.

"Back in black." I grinned, gesturing to my black jeans and AC/DC tee.

"You seriously wore that so you could say that?" He rolled his eyes, coming over and hugging me.

"Wouldn't you?" He chuckled and Moose came over.

"Dog, no, my pancakes!" Dean said, raising his plate and I laughed as the excited puppy jumped up at him. 

"Moose, come here, buddy." I said, crouching down. The puppy happily came over to me.

"Moose?" Sam asked and he looked between me and Sam.

"Don't start," Dean sighed.
"She won't change his name, I already tried to get her to."

"No. No, no, I like it. It suits him."

"I think you just like having someone named after you." Dean mumbled and I laughed.
I stood up and Dean suddenly pulled me towards him, kissing me hard.
"God, I've missed you."

Whoop!
Listen up
I was reading a pretty awesome Lucifer x Reader fic and it was incomplete
I was 200% sure I had read it before but meh
So I went to pm the author only to realise it was my old account???
The one I deactivated?
Anyway it turns out I didn't deactivate it and I'm thinking about changing the plot a bit and republish it on here?
Would you read it?

Oof also forgot to mention this was the last proper chapter