Thirty Eight

Y/N's P.O.V

"Dean, please?" I pouted and Dean groaned.

"Fine. We'll go and find your mother. I don't know why you couldn't just call her." I gave him a bitchface.

"I've tried that." I sighed.
"Look, it's not like I want her here, but we need her to remove the spell." I leaned forward and smiled innocently, before pecking his lips.
"Or you're going to be an old man and I'm gonna be youthful as ever."

"Yeah, Ok. Sammy, when did Rowena check in last?" Dean asked his brother, who just walked into the room.

"She said she was in Nebraska last week, visiting another witch. She didn't check back in after that." Dean nodded his head.

"So mother dearest has been kidnapped or killed/viciously murdered." I let out a yawn.
"Let's go in, like, 10 minutes." They both looked at me like I had 3 heads.
"What?"

"Nothing." They said in unison.

"What?" I repeated.

"It's just a little late, you know?" Sam said awkwardly.
"We're all tired."

"Fine." I said stubbornly, suppressing a yawn.
"We can go tomorrow. First thing."

"Sure thing, Y/N." Dean smiled and I stood up. I had barely just left the room, when I felt arms wrap around me.
"If you're not too tired, I have an idea on what we can do. Actually, I have a few ideas."

"Oh, really?" I turned to face him, reaching up and pecking his lips.
"I mean, right now I kind of want cuddles and a movie."

"Honestly, me too." Dean sighed and I laughed a little.
"I'm exhausted."

"Go find a movie, I'll grab food and drinks." Dean kissed my head.

"You're awesome. Marry me now?" I laughed and pushed him away.

"Pie?" I asked walking away.

"I do!" I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing the leftover pie, some leftover pizza and some beers. I balanced it all, before making my way to the bedroom, where Dean was getting changed.
I dropped it all on the bed and changed into my pyjamas, before crawling into bed next to Dean.

"What're we watching?" I asked, opening a beer and passing it to Dean.

"Sam recommended this movie, 'My Bloody Valentine'. I don't know, he said you'd like it." I shrugged and took a bite of some pizza.

~Time Skip~

"I did not expect that ending!" Dean complained and I laughed.

"Yeah, but you have to admit, that Tom Hanniger guy is hot." I shrugged and kicked the empty pizza box off of the bed.
Dean pulled a face.

"Not really." I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch! I saw the way you were looking at him. You're gay for him and you know it, even if he looks exactly like you." Dean choked on his beer and I almost fell off of the bed laughing.
"Sorry, Sorry. I couldn't help myself." Dean managed to put his beer down and breathe properly again. Almost immediately, he was on top of me and tickling my sides.
"No!" I screeched, giggling and Dean laughed too.

"I couldn't help myself." He mocked and I rolled my eyes. I knocked him down so I was sat on his waist and grinned at him.
I leaned down and kissed his lips gently and his hands trailed up my sides.

"Tickle me again and I'll kill you." I mumbled and he let go of my sides, his hands landing in my thighs.
"Night, Dean." I kissed his lips once more, before getting off of him and pulling the blankets off of me.

"Night, Y/N." Dean got under the blankets and pulled me back into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.
I didn't complain and soon enough, we were both fast asleep.