Seventeen

Y/N's P.O.V.

I hugged Claire goodbye and she gave me a slip of paper with bunch of numbers on it.

"You're my role model. Call me if you want to talk or if you need anything." I nodded my head and she went inside. The fake smile dropped off of my face and I walked back to the Impala, getting in the back.
Dean wordlessly started up the engine and we drove back to Kansas in absolute silence.
Sam looked back on me every few minutes, up until he fell asleep, making the rest of the journey a lot more awkward than it needed to be.
Once we made it back I grabbed my bags and walked inside.

"Y/N, do you want anything to eat?" Sam asked and I didn't reply as I went straight to my room, throwing everything onto my bed. I pulled out my laptop and typed away, looking for a new case. I found one pretty easily only a few towns over. I was about to grab a shower when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I was expecting Sam, but pleasantly surprised when I saw Cas.

"Sam mentioned you have wounds that need healing?" I prepared my mostly packed back, before closing it.

"No, I'm fine. I don't have time, not right now." I closed my laptop and sighed.

"It will only take a second. The cut on your cheek needs healing at least." I shook my head.

"I'm fine, Cas. I just need to get ready for this hunt." He tilted his head slightly.

"But you just returned from a hunt? Don't you need time to rest?" I laughed a little.

"Not really. I'm stressed and when I'm stressed the best thing is for me to work." I sighed and moved into the bathroom. I came back out.

"This is about your argument with Dean."

"No...yes." I shook my head with a sigh.
"That's a contributing factor. Cas, can you go so I can get a shower?"

"I think you should explain your side of the story."

"And what would that be? Damsel in distress?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, that you were scared." I froze and looked at him.

"How did you-" he took a few steps towards me and placed two fingers on my head.

"Sam told me what happened. In your situation it would be normal to be scared or panicked. Especially since you knew what you were getting into and the risks. I believe that you panicked and hoped Dean would come in and save you." I looked at him in disbelief.
"Am I correct?"

"Very." He nodded his head.

"If you don't wish to tell Dean straight away, I can come with you on the hunt? It will be safer if there are 2 of us." I couldn't help but smile.

"You really are an angel, Castiel." I shook my head and he looked confused.
"Yes, I would like your help on the hunt. Give me time to get ready."

"Of course." The angel left and I smiled to myself.

~Time Skip~

"Thanks for this, Cas." I smiled at the dark haired angel who was currently driving us towards a potential witch hunt.

"The Winchesters are like family to me. They showed me the path of free will. You are like family to them and I guess that means you're a part of my family too." I smiled and looked out of the window.
"When we return to the bunker, you're going to tell Dean the truth, right?"

"Yeah, when I get back." Cas smiled to himself and I frowned a little.
If I go back.