I Want Them Back

hey! its be a long time :) by the way, here it goes! pasensya kung natagalan enjoy guys!

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄  ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Ace POV

Im still looking at the picture of my two angels. Smiling like a stupid d-utchbag while touching the picture that i printed a while ago. Its already midnight and im still here at my office wondering how and why did she hide them form me. I am their father and i have the rights to know about my Children. But i guess this is my token for hurting her 5 years ago for choosing Lianna over her. I smiled bitterly as i reminisce how my life f-ucked up after recieving the news that she f-ucking dies because of a car accident that happens exactly on our third monthsary.

FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO. MANILA, PHILIPPINES

"D-amn Ace, are you planning to die?!" i look angrily at the girl right beside me who is holding my glass of Chivas "None of your f-ucking business!" i grab back my glass of alcohol at her and drink it straight. I saw her stunned and cry silently as she Watch me drinking and drowning myself with the hard drink. Nah, i dont f-ucking care about her! "Why Timothy?" hah! Now shes questioning me?! I felt my fist turned into a ball. I looked at her straight to her eyes so that she can feel my misery, my suffering when the girl that i love the most died because of my stupidness.

"haha, why? You’re asking me why Lianna? F-uck it! I am already dead the day she left me so stop bothering about my g-odamn life and just get the h-ell out of her!" i scream angrily at her saka muling nagsalin ng alak sa baso ko. I heard her sobs, tch! Dont f-ucking care. Shes the reason why my Pako left me, so dont ask me why im treating her this way. "all i want is to be happy Timothy"

"happy?" i ask facing her again "i also want to be happy Lianna, but f-uck! My happiness fades away because of you!" idinuro ko pa siya saka ko ibinato sa pader ang hawak kong baso dahilan ng pagkabasag nito. Mas lalong lumakas ang mga hikbing kumkawala sa mga bibig niya. Tinignan ko siya ng mariin, nakatakip sa mukha niya ang mga kamay niya habang nakatingo dahilan para bumagsak ang ilang hibla ng buhok niya paharap. i look away saka muling humarap sa bar counter dito sa bahay. She maybe the reason of my suffering pero Lianna is an important girl in my Life. she plays the role of my first love and my first f-ucking friend in my entire life "Why are you so hard yo me Timothy? All i want is to become happy. And you are my happiness. All i want is to be with you before i die"

Muli akong napaharap sakanya. "what?" napakunog ang noo ko. Did i heared it right? Before she dies? What the h-ell is the meaning of that? "N.. Nothing. Just please, stop drinking Timothy. I love you" hindi ko siya pinansin, siguro nga mali ang pagkakadinig ko. Nagsimula na sihang maglakad palayo kaya naman lumingon ako sakanya. When shes about to open the door her phone rings kaya tumigil siya at sinagot. Hindi ko na siya pinansin saka kumuha ng panibagong baso ng mapatigil ako dahil sa pagsigaw niya

"No! Please! Tell me shes alright please!" tinignan ko ang likuran niya ng nakakunot noo. Shes still facing the door "No! Thier still alive! Tell me where are they!" i got curious dahil sa narinig ko. tatalikuran ko na sana siya ng makita kong para siyang nahihirapan huminga. Napakunot ang noo ko saka dali daling tumakbo para saluhin siya dahil kamuntikan na siyang mawalan ng balanse "sh-it! Lianna hey! Wake up!" i tried to tap her face not so hard para magising siya but its no use. She looks like shes strugling her breath. Her chest is moving in an abnormal manner kaya medyo nataranta na ako "F-uck Lianna! Its not funny anymore!" natatarantang sabi ko sakanya. Pero  wala parin siyang response. I felt her hand grasp the sleeve of my polo. F-uck! Hospital! I need to bring her at the hospital!