Team Kakashi, Deployed

** - Thoughts

Natori - There you go.

Takamaru landed on the stand in the hidden leaf village's bird carrier

Natori - Where'd this one come from so early in the morning? Th-This is Takamaru, the fastest messenger in all the Hidden Sand!

Natori took the message off the bag on the birds back and rolled it out

Natori - Release! What's this?! It's a level-one emergency message! Contact the Cipher Corps immediately!

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura where headed toward Lady Tsunade's office

Naruto - It's sure been a long time since I've been on a mission I'm so excited!

Sakura - Naruto, accept the mission without complaint, no matter what we're ordered to do.

Naruto - I know!

Kakashi - I hope so

Yurika came running past them cause them to move to the side

Yurika - Move it, move it!

Sakura - What was that?

Naruto - Watch it, you! Be more careful!

*Kakashi - So the Cipher Corps was summoned, huh? Then what the bird from earlier brought must've been*

Yurika burst through the door

Yurika - You said there's a level-one emergency message? Are you sure?

Natori - Yes. It's right here

Yurika walked toward the table and looked at the message

Yurika - It's from the Sand, huh? Release!

Natori - That message coming here means, no doubt something's happened in the Sand!

Yurika - I'll get right to deciphering it!

Kankuro - Who'd have thought you could keep up with Crow's speed It looked like the fly was about to land, you see.

Deidara - I remember now. This Jinchuriki guy had some siblings. And I heard that one of them uses Puppets This is probably that guy I think his name was Kantaro I mean, Kanpachi, or something?

CeCe - Kankuro

Kankuro - It's Kankuro! 

Kankuro guided Crow to break apart and then come back together. The it jumped toward the clay bird only to be knocked out of the air by Sasori's tail

Sasori - I'm telling you I'm your opponent. And you quit gawking and get out of here. You're in the way.

Deidara - You're right I'll be going, then.

Kankuro - Hey, hold it!

Sasori - Don't make me repeat myself I'm your opponent

*Kankuro - It looks like I'll have to take care of this guy and then go after the other one*

Deidara - You're sure unlucky My man Sasori just might be the worst possible opponent for you.

May of the shinobi brought supplies to try and repair the entrance

Baki - There might still be some traps remaining Be careful

Four shinobi rans up the steps toward Baki

Shinobi - Preparations for mobilization of the tracking unit have been completed.

Baki - All right, go after Kankuro immediately. Even if you find the enemy, avoid battle as best you can. Our only goal is to find the enemy hideout.