Unfulfilled Scream

** - Thoughts

Hidan's necklace and headband fell to the ground along with his head

Izumo - W-We did it! We did it!

Shikamaru released his shadow possession jutsu and Hidan's body fell to the ground

Izumo - *To tell the truth, that was a very dangerous situation. Without Shikamaru's accurate analysis we probably would have been completely done for. Good grief He's really something It's no wonder Asuma puts so much confidence in him.*

Shikamaru fell to his knees

Izumo - Shikamaru!

Kotetsu - Are you all right?

Shikamaru - Yeah. With this, there remains two more left, huh?

Kakazu - If you wanted help, you should have said so sooner.

Hidan - You were too slow, Kakazu! You did that on purpose, didn't you?!

Kakazu - You were the one who told me to butt out at the beginning. So are you really in any position to complain?

Well, I did order you to hold back. But that wasn't because I was trying to make a fool of you or disrespect you. Well, never mind about that. Anyway, bring my body over here. Will you bring my body? Come on, buddy.

CeCe walked over to Hidan's head and picked it up

Asuma - *This is unbelievable. He still, he truly is immortal*

Kotetsu - What's-What's going on. He's still talking

Izumo - I don't know how to explain this one. I mean how did...

Shikamaru - Yes but you got to look on the bright side. The guy may be immortal but, in the condition he's in now, he can't perform any of his jutsu. So immortal or not he's completely useless

Kotetsu - So then, there's only two opponents left.

Shikamaru - Yes. *That may be, but that No doubt he possesses powers and speed that exceed the immortal guy. What's more, he'll have the kind of cool nerve you can't fight against on the strength of pure momentum alone. And furthermore He'll be the hard-nosed kind that doesn't budge in the slightest, even if his comrades get done in a real heart of stone. We have yet to see his true power. Or rather, the other one she is the most powerful and she hasn't even begun to show her true powers if what the book said was right if she joins in the fight we'll be goners for sure.*

Shikamaru stood up on shaky legs. One single cough rocked him back to his knees

Izumo - Shikamaru!

Kotetsu - *Shikamaru has really pushed himself to his limit. Captain Asuma is injured too. We are at an advantage in that we have immobilized one of the Akatsuki Organization's members,*

Asuma - *but On the other hand, you could also say this gives us the opportunity to escape. In that case, the thing we need to worry about is Shikamaru's condition.*

Shikamaru - You mustn't open yourself up to attack!

CeCe - You got this Kakazu?

Kakazu - Even If I don't I know you do

Hidan - how about while Kakazu takes care of them you return my head to my body

CeCe - I think you deserve a time out Hidan. Watch the grown ups work

Kakazu - Enough of this

In a flash Kakazu appeared beside Asuma and kicked his injured leg and then hit him with the briefcase full of money. Asuma fell to the floor but Kakazu flew in the air and landed hard on Asuma's back

Izumo - Captain Asuma!

Kakazu sat down the briefcase

Kakazu - Since you've now asked me to lend a hand, I'm going to join in too.

Kakazu took Hidan's head from CeCe's hand and went to his body

Hidan - I get it Ow! Ouch!

Kakazu - Hey, hold still, will you?

Izumo - Those guys What are they up to?

Kakazu - Okay, that should do it.

Hidan stood up

Hidan - That's better

Izumo - His head

Kotetsu - It's been reconnected.

Hidan - It's good to be whole again.

Kakazu - If you move around too much, it'll come off again.

Hidan - Kakazu, you're always such a nag.

Izumo - What on earth are we fighting?

Shikamaru - An immortal man, a man who possesses a Jutsu that can sew back together a dismembered body, and one who we have no idea about. *Damn! It's just one thing after another. How powerful are they?!*

Kakazu - Your fights and your complaining seem to go on forever. Just like your ceremonies. You take care of the one with the price on his head.

Hidan - I'll pay them back in spades. Because it wouldn't do to violate the commandment.

Kakazu - That again? Well, never mind. As for the three remaining I'll take care of them.

CeCe - have fun boys I'm gonna find a front row seat

Hidan - You're not gonna help us

CeCe - If you can' take care of these guys then what are you in the Akatsuki for

CeCe grabbed the briefcase and leaped on the roof to watch

Kotetsu - Izumo!

Izumo - Got it!

Kakazu -Right!

*I'm not gonna describe the fight I'm just going to write the audio, but since your reading this you've probably watched Naruto Shipuuden and know what happens so continue*

Izumo - Water Style: Syrup Trap! Right!

Kakazu - I suppose you meant to grab your opponent's attention with that eye-catching aerial attack to create an opening. And then follow-up with a land attack by coordinating your movements with this strange liquid, but I think it's half-baked. There's too much wasted effort.

Kotetsu - Oh yeah

Kakazu - What--?!

Kakazu - Right! Before you know it

Kotetsu - That's great! Izumo! You're mine!

Izumo - Kotetsu!

Kakazu - They're giving me a good run for my money.

Hidan - Well now, Kakazu seems to be finishing up pretty soon. Isn't it about time I stepped in? Otherwise, I'll start hearing about how my ceremonies "go on forever." So long.

** - Thoughts

Shikamaru - Asuma! Behind you!

Asuma - It's the same moves over and over again.

Hidan - Not the same, you moron!

Shikamaru - *In the end, In the end, even you were willing to sacrifice yourself to protect your comrades! It's my fault If I had thought up a better strategy none of this would ever have. It's my fault It's my fault If I hadn't been such a numbskull. Asuma wouldn't be in such a fix!*

Hidan - How is it? Does it hurt? Huh? Well, how about it?! Finally I finally get to taste that pain. The pain of killing you

Kotetsu - *Captain!*

Kakazu - It's over.

Shikamaru - No, no

Kurenai - *Asuma*

Shikamaru - NO, NO, ASUMAAAA!