Target: Locked On

** - Thoughts

Kakashi - Shikamaru Let's hear your plan first.

Shikamaru - Now that you have joined, I want to change the plan a bit.

Kakashi - I got it. Please explain.

Shikamaru - I will explain by dividing it into several scenarios. Make sure all of you listen carefully.

Sakura was telling Naruto and Yamato what Tsunade told her to relay

Naruto - Huh? Kakashi Sensei and the others went after the Akatsuki?

Sakura - They just left a minute ago

Yamato - I see. So what did Lady Tsunade say?

Sakura - She said it's best that we go to support them. But she also said that in order to do so, we must complete Naruto's new Jutsu immediately.

Naruto - Huh?! My new Jutsu?

Sakura - If you don't complete it within 24 hours, then she's going to send another team.

Yamato - Within 24 hours, huh

Naruto walked over to the basket of food pills

Sakura - Naruto?

He grabbed a handful

Sakura - Oh! You shouldn't eat that!

Naruto at the handful and downed the milk

Sakura - Huh?! Naruto

Naruto - Captain Yamato, let's start the training!

Shikamaru handed Kakashi a portable vial

Shikamaru - Kakashi Sensei, take this please use it when there's an opening. I'll let you keep it.

Kakashi - I got it. I'm impressed at how much you observed about your opponent from just one encounter.

Shikamaru - But the other two's power is still unknown

Kakashi - *On top of that, you've readjusted the plan to fit the new member It's remarkable.*

Shikamaru - That's the plan I developed with the limited information I had. After you memorize the plans, simulate them in your head three times or more. The success rate of the plan highly depends on whether or not you do image training.

Kakashi - Okay, let's go.

Ino - Yes!

Shikamaru - First, we need to find their trail.

Choji - Trail I get it, you're saying we need to find the path between the Temple of Fire and the Collection Office.

Ino - You're saying we're going to find their footsteps and scent there.

Shikamaru - Well, I don't think that will be easy

Kakashi - Let's hurry.

Ino - Yeah.

Choji - Yes.

CeCe - The sealing of the Two-Tails is now complete

Pein - There are now only four remaining. You are dismissed.

Hidan - Finally!

Kakazu - We're going to Hidden Leaf Village, Hidan.

Deidara - Hidden Leaf Village? Kakazu, Hidan, if you are going to Hidden Leaf Village, I will give you one warning hmn. There's a guy named Naruto Uzumaki who's a Jinchuriki. If you see him you should be careful hmn.