Sasori's Real Face

** - Thoughts

Sakura - That's his real body.

Chiyo - After twenty years, what say we face each other?

Temari's team came back to the village and stopped in front of Kankuro Ebizo joined them

Kankuro - What took you so long?

Temari - But I flew back as quickly as I could. More to the point, you took too long to send over a substitute border guard. Your planning was bad.

Kankuro - That's no way to show your appreciation. I carried out your selfish request despite recovering from an illness. Well shall we get going?

Matsuri - Yes sir.

*Sakura - It can still move?!*

Sasori - As I thought. Just what I'd expect from my old granny. No wonder this little girl was able to dodge my hidden weapons. After all, the old lady who can see past my attacks was controlling the little girl with Chakra threads used for the Puppet Master Jutsu.

*Sakura - He found out.*

Sasori - What's more, you were so kind as to attach threads of Chakra to Hiruko's tail. But to think that I'd notice it after the tail's motion had been brought to a halt It was when you first attacked with the Kunai Knife, wasn't it? Threads of Chakra attached to the Kunai Knife latched onto the tail when it repelled the Kunai Knife.

Chiyo - I suppressed my Chakra as much as possible so as not to be seen, and yet you still figured it out. I'm amazed.

Sasori - But of course. After all, the one who hammered the principles of puppetry into me was none other than you.

Chiyo - Yes. But the show ends today.

Sasori - That is my intention as well.

Sasori removed the cape

Sasori - Well then, will things proceed as simply as that, I wonder Granny Chiyo?

Chiyo froze

Sakura - Lady Chiyo? Is he, Is he Sasori?

Chiyo - What is going on? He's just as he was before. He hasn't aged a bit.

*Sakura - What's going on?! I was told Sasori broke off from the Hidden Sand 20 years ago There's no way that he could be this young.*

Naruto - Damn!

*Kakashi - The sound that I heard coming from inside just a while ago There's no doubt that the battle has already begun. I'd like to get a grasp of the situation, but*

Naruto - You! Return Gaara to us!

*Deidara - It's only a matter of time before my man Sasori does away with the group inside. If my man comes out, then the whole point of using this one to draw out the Jinchuriki will be lost.

Naruto - You jerk! I won't let you get away. Hold it right there!

Kakashi - Naruto, wait a minute! Kakashi Sensei, you go look after Sakura!

Kakashi - Good grief. Guy, how are conditions over there? Sorry Kakashi, it looks like things will still take while over here.

Neji - Rotation. If delaying someone is your objective, there's no better way than this.

TenTen - If your opponent has exactly the same abilities as you do

Lee - It probably won't be that easy to bring matters to a close. Splendid move, Mr. Imposter.

*Kakashi - Damn Looks like it's impossible to expect back-up for a while. Sakura, Granny Chiyo, hold down the fort a bit longer!*

Naruto - There's no way I'm going to let you get away!