Under the Starry Sky

Naruto - Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu! Damn it!

It was night and Naruto was laying down when Kakashi walked up to him

Kakashi - Hey, don't be so impatient. Your training is going well. Now it's only a matter of time.

Naruto - If it's just a matter of time, then you should let me train nonstop.

Kakashi - I know you're tough, but

They both looked at Yamato who looked like he was about to fall over any minute

Yamato - I-I'm ready to go anytime. I'm okay!

Naruto - C-Captain Yamato You're scaring me.

Kakazu - You carry him for a while.

Hidan - Are you kidding me? You're the one always talking about money. You carry him all the way. He's your precious bounty, right?

Kakazu glared at Hidan

Hidan - What's with that look?

Kakazu - I'm definitely going to kill you someday.

Hidan - I told you, don't give me that Kakazu.

Sakura walked to Naruto's training ground

Sakura - Oh, he's doing fine. I guess he didn't need my food pills.

Sai - I think he does.

Sakura - Sai! How long have you been there?

Sai - Quite a while before you came.

Sakura - No way! I had no idea I didn't even sense your presence.

Sai - I'm sorry. More importantly, that training is a lot tougher than it looks. Naruto isn't all that skillful from my viewpoint. He must sustain complete focus while using Shadow Clones nearly to his limit. The degree of fatigue must be extraordinary compared to that of normal training.

Sakura - Yes. That's right

Sai - That's what it said in this book

Sakura - You didn't have to hide anything.

Sai - I thought you'd be appalled to learn I'm still relying on the knowledge of books. I knew it

Sakura - I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. It's perfectly fine. After all, you read up on it because you're worried about your friends, right? Books come in handy at times like that. You actually do have a nice side to you.

Sai - What? I'm nice?

Sakura - Okay, let's go so we won't interfere with his training.

Kakashi - I guess they shaped up into a good team while I was away. Well, that's good.

Kakashi - Naruto! Break the Shadow Clone Jutsu for a bit and mull over the results of your current training. Accumulate your experience.

Naruto - Right!

Kakashi - So? Can you feel it?

Naruto - I've still got a ways to go. I'm going to continue the training

Kakashi - You're overdoing it, I tell you.

Kakashi held a basket in his hands

Naruto - What's that?

Kakashi - Sakura brought it for you. These are food pills and there's a note inside.

Naruto - Eat one of my special food pills and keep up the training. Sakura, Sakura's home-made food pills. Let's eat! Sakura, these are totally inedible. Okay, time to continue training! Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!