Akatsuki's Invasion

Zetsu came up from the ground

Huh, Zetsu

Black Zetsu - It appears it's done. Finally finished with your drawn-out ritual?

Hidan - Nothing but annoying atheist jerks who don't understand prayer!

White Zetsu - When you're sad and alone

Black Zetsu - you can only trust in yourself.

Kakazu - No, you're wrong. You can only trust in money.

Hidan - Oh, here we go! We've fallen behind with our Jinchuriki hunt mostly because of your side job!

Hidan - I teamed up with you because you said religion is profitable. I've been left in charge of Akatsuki finances. Put yourself in my shoes.

CeCe - Money is important.

Black Zetsu - More importantly, search for the next one immediately. I'll take charge of the Two-Tails. When you finish, CeCe head to me immediately for extraction

CeCe - I got it

Yamato - Are you sure you're okay? You were in the hospital until only yesterday, right?

Naruto - That was just blown out of proportion!

Kakashi - That's enough talking. Let's continue the training. But first let's confirm the basics.

Naruto - Forget about that! Let's hurry up and start the training for my new knockout Jutsu! The Super Ultra Deluxe Rasengan, or the Special Naruto Uzumaki Rasengan, or something like that!

Yamato - That's what we're doing Change in Chakra Nature training for, right? The five basic property types are fire, wind, water, lightning and earth. And in your case

Naruto - My Chakra nature is wind!

Kakashi - Then for the time being, shall we go with what we've done so far?

Naruto- Right! Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu! Steady and sharp!

All the shadow clones cut the leaf in half

Narutos - We did it! How about that, Kakashi Sensei?! Huh?

After the clones disappeared Naruto was falling forward but Kakashi caught him before he fell. He then place him against a tree

Kakashi - Good grief. He pushes it even though he's still healing

Yamato - The Multi Shadow Clone is primarily used as an approach for increasing the effects of the training. It's not necessary for showing the results of training.

Kakashi - Well, it is Naruto's style, though.

Hidan - How deep into the mountains is it?

Kakazu - We're almost there.

Hidan - You've been saying that the whole time!

They turned a corner and Hidan saw another couple flights of stairs

Hidan - Come on. Give me a break! We've got to climb again?! What if it turns out there's no Jinchuriki?! I'll be really upset!

Kakazu - I don't give a darn about you. If you keep wailing like a little kid I'll kill you.

Hidan - Come on. Don't give me that, Kakazu! Oh, man! What an anti-social jerk.

Tsunade - Even if there are several changes this would be the best plan under the present conditions, huh?

Shizune - Yes.

Tsunade - Get everything compiled and have it ready to transmit in two or three days.