Three Minutes Between Life and Death

** - Thoughts

The sand fell to the ground and disappeared while Sakura jumped to Chiyo

Lady Chiyo.

*Sasori - What's going on?*

Sakura picked up the rock that was holding down Chiyo and hurled it away from them

*Sasori - That little girl shouldn't be able to move anymore. Is the old bag still controlling her? No, she wouldn't be able to make such complicated movements in her condition. That little girl is moving under her own will, How is it she can move? I thought I nailed her with my poison.

Chiyo - Sakura, You

Sakura - I used the antidote.

Chiyo - When did you get such a thing?

Sakura - When I made the antidote for Kankuro in the Village Hidden in the Sand. I was able to make just three. I used one of them to heal Kankuro. You should be all right now, I think. Just lie there and rest for a while without moving until the numbness goes away. I knew the enemy would use poison, so I made the other two into injections and brought them with me.

Chiyo - I see. So that's how

Sakura - Yes, I used one of the two. However, the effects of the antidote will only last around three minutes. No matter how often I get hit with poison during that time, the effects of the medicine will turn all of it into harmless proteins.

Chiyo - I see I couldn't let Sasori find out that I had this antidote I knew I'd have an opportunity after he revealed his final intentions and let his guard down. So I couldn't use it until the very last moment. Now there's only one left I will hand this over to you, Granny Chiyo. Are you okay?!

*Sasori - Don't tell me the poison was neutralized. No, that couldn't be. Even if by some chance they were able to analyze the components, they shouldn't be able to make an antidote that easily. The concoction of an antidote is so difficult that even the slightest mistake is not permissible. Even I, who made the poison, needed a ratio chart for its concoction*

Sakura - I'll heal you now. Now poison won't affect me for the next three minutes. Everything depends on those three minutes!

*Sasori - Grandma, huh? No, I'm the one who knows the level of medical ability in the Hidden Sand more than anyone.I made a poison that even she wouldn't be able to immediately create an antidote for. So this kid's also a Medical Ninja, huh? If I recall, she's from the Leaf The current Leaf Hokage Tsunade is known as a top-notch Medical Ninja. Don't tell me she made the antidote?!*

Chiyo - Sakura, my left hand's okay now. Incredible strength, evasion, heals wounds. They all utilize a considerable amount of Chakra. She's probably already reached her limit, good grief.

Deidara - At this rate, I won't be able to show my face to my man Sasori. I've got to use the rest of my Detonation Clay and show him that I'm a real artist! And to do so I'll get that Copy Ninja out of the way! It took a little time, but how about this?!

Kakashi - What? Unlike the bird-type from earlier, these are sure small. Is that so they won't get picked off by shuriken? And this amount Judging from the size of their hind legs I'd bet their special skill is jumping strength. Then I guess we'll go with a battle of speed! Naruto! Hold on!

Naruto - You're too slow, Kakashi Sensei! I'm going on ahead!

Kakashi - Don't do anything reckless on your own!

Naruto - Yeah, I know.

Kakashi - This might be a bit of a problem.

Sakura - For the time being, I stopped the bleeding of the large wounds I'll use all of my remaining Chakra to attack! If I don't finish this during the next three minutes, there won't be a next time!