The Third Kazekage

** - Thoughts

Sakura dodged the first and second formations of Iron sand and then punched the second formation so it would move toward Sasori

Sakura - Over there, huh?!

Chiyo - Sakura!

Sakura - That all you got! Cha! *Kakashi - That noise, what going on? It sounds like it came from the direction of Sakura and Granny Chiyo. But I've no way of verifying that and the radio is out of range now I've seriously got to hurry*

Naruto - *We can't make any progress just by chasing after him!* Kakashi Sensei! You're too slow! We'll lose sight of him if we don't get a move on.

Kakashi - It'll be okay! His next target is you, Naruto! He won't run off so far that he shakes us off completely.

Naruto - Then hurry up and tell me how to stop him!

Kakashi - Don't worry. I've got several strategies in mind. I'll need a little bit of time to prepare for that

Naruto - I can't wait around for that. I want to save Gaara right away!

Deidara - I don't know what their strategy is, but I'm sure lucky the Jinchuriki is so simple-minded. I'll stir things up so they can't prepare. I wonder if they can keep up with my speed.

Naruto - Damn it! Hold it!

Kakashi - Wait, Naruto! *Sure enough, I guess I can't get through to him now I have no choice.*

Guy - Guys, did you all hear that noise?

Neji - Yeah! Loud and clear.

TenTen - It sounds like it's coming from the enemy hideout

Lee - That noise! What in the world is going on?!

Guy - Can you see what's happening, Neji?

Neji - I'm in the middle of fighting right now. So it'll be tough to convey anything precisely. The enemy hideout is collapsing at an incredible rate!

TenTen - Did you say collapse?!

Lee - What does that mean?!

Guy - Did Sakura and Granny Chiyo win? Or did they get beaten?

Neji - No, I can't say which for sure. Because They're both fighting an evenly matched battle.

TenTen - Did you say evenly matched?

Lee - I'd expect no less from Sakura! I also must not lose!

Sasori - She's got impressive strength for a little girl.

*Chiyo - In just this short time, she's starting to read Sasori's attack patterns. So much so, that she can do just fine even without my help. I never thought she would be this good. She's an impressive girl. That Tsunade sure has herself a good pupil.*

*Sakura - His fingers always move before he attacks. That's obvious since he's controlling the puppet with the Chakra strings on his fingers. But that's the weakness of a Puppet Master. And I've started to read the direction of Sasori's attacks with the patterns of his finger and arm movements.*

*Sasori - She's watching me like a hawk. At this rate, this will be too time-consuming I have no choice but to use some Chakra. I guess I'll finish her off with that* Iron Sand: Unleash!

*Sakura - Its range is huge!*

Chiyo - This is not good! Sakura! Sakura, are you okay?!

Flashback

Chiyo - Listen carefully, Sakura First, get close to him and smash the puppet with your incredible strength. However, you must dodge all of his hidden device attacks. All of them, perfectly! You must not even get a scratch. Poison, right? That's right Even a scratch can turn into a fatal wound.

End Flashback

Chiyo - She's been poisoned!

Sasori - Didn't I tell you "That's not all there is"?

Chiyo - As I suspected, he soaked his Iron Sand with poison, huh?

Sakura fell face first to the floor

Sasori - The poison is starting to take effect. Soon your body will go numb and you won't be able to move. You'll last three days if I leave you be But I've no intention of doing that! You're finished little girl.

Chiyo - Sakura!

At the last second Sakura punched the Third Kazekage puppet and it smashed into pieces