The Phone Call

(This story picks up right around Sybil is about to give birth BTW, Your around 19, very pretty, and you around lower middle class.)
(REVISED)

My brother Tom never really talked to me when I moved out. Ever since I decided to move out of Ireland and move to London to be with my Aunt Elizabeth. It was just an ordinary Tuesday when I got a phone call.

"Andrew?" Asked my Aunt, Andrew is the butler of he house.

"Yes Madam?" He asked. 

"Can you please fetch Ms. Y/n please, the phone is for her?"

 "Of course Madam." Andrew said, quickly heading to the Library where he knew I would be reading a book about Love and mystery it was my favorite genre.

"Ms. Y/N the phone is for you." Andrew said as I quickly looked up and him and thanked him.

That was strange. I almost never got phone calls, but when I did it was almost always from my best friend Pete.

"Hey Pete!" I said picking up the phone.

"Um it's not Pete." Said an Irish voice on the other end.

"Tom is that you?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes it is, and boy you sound very different." He said chuckling.

"Well I have lived in England for what 15 years now so you would hope I picked up the accent. What's up you haven't called in what 5 years." I nagged as I could feel his smile on the other end.

"Sorry about that, but I was wondering since you couldn't make it to the wedding if you would like to come meet my Wife and your nice or nephew?" He offered. 

"Of course! When should I come?" I asked jumping up and down.

"What about Friday?" He offered.

"Sure I can do Friday how long should I stay? I don't want to impose." I asked, looking at Andrew who was looking at me like I was mad.

"Um how about 2 weeks, you can stay here at Downton." He replied.

"Alright I"ll see you then." I said before hanging up.

"What was that all about?" Aunt Elizeberh asked walking into the Library.

"Tom wants me to go to Downton for a couple weeks and meet his wife." I said returning back to my book.

"Well what did you tell him?' She asked also sitting down reading the newspaper.

"I said yes, I'm leaving on Friday." I said looking at the fire. "I'm nervous I haven't talked let alone spoken to Tom in what 5 years now." I said putting down the book.

"You'll have tons of fun, oh and don't forget to say good by to Pete, remember the last time you went away and didn't say goodbye." She said raising an eyebrow. I nodded and shuttered.

"I'll go before I leave." I said standing up and putting the book back on the bookcase. "I'm going to bed, goodnight Aunt Elizabeth, goodnight Andrew." I said curtsying out of the room and headed for bed room to get some well deserved sleep.