Goodnight

Today everyone was going to Dun eagle for the week. So that meant me and Tom got the whole to our-self's.  I planned a few date's with James, a trip to London to go shopping and a fun afternoon walk with Tom tomorrow.  

"Are you sure you should go in your condition?" Rose asked as we all started going through to eat dinner. "Of course I'm going, I haven't missed a gillies ball in years, I won't be dancing the entire night." She said rolling here eyes. "We should go to bed a bit earlier tonight since we have to get up at 6:00." Robert said as everyone groaned. "Fine, but expect to see a cranky Mary." Edith said as the footmen came in with our dinner 

"I think we should all go to bed. Y/N, Tom if you want to stay up a little bit later you can. Goodnight." Robert said as almost everyone else followed him up. "I can't remember the last time we talked." Tom said giggling. "Ya, we've both been really busy." I said as we both moved to the games room. "How's Sybil getting along, it's seems like ages since the last time I saw her." I said as we both sat down to play cards. "She's doing as good as one can get without a mother." He said as we both just sat their in awkward silence. Till the game was over. 

"Good game, I'm going up now, I'll see you tomorrow at 6." I said but he didn't respond, he didn't even smile. I just frowned and went back up to my room. Anna was fast asleep since she had to get up extra early so I had to get ready all by myself. 

Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard a quite knock on my door. "Y/N it's me, can I come in?" I heard Tom say from the other side of the door. "Sure, come on in." I said putting o my robe. "I'm sorry I didn't say goodnight, I was a little bit zoned out." He said giving me a tight hug. "It's OK, I understand." I said, we both said goodnight to each other and went to bed shortly after.