Respect

"Bertie, Edith!" I said giving both of them a big hug before turning to Marigold and picking her up. "Hello Marigold, how are you?" I asked as she giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Come in, come in, Everybody's waiting for you." I said as they nodded and we all made our way to the dining room. "Nanny Miss Marigold is here." I said as she nodded and took Marigold to play with the other children.

"You made it just in time, there supposed to get here in around 3:00 for luncheon." Cora said welcoming Edith and Bertie with a hug as well. "How are you dear?"

"Just fine, been planning a lot of meetings so it's nice to have a break." She said making Cora and Mary nod while went to talk to Bertie.

"I'm glad you're here, I missed both of you. And with Henry gone..." I said making him nod and put his hand on my arm.

"Don't worry,  we'll try and make it back more often, it's just been busy recently." He said making me smile and give him a big hug.

"COME HERE!" Robert said from the dining room, making us all look at each other and smile before heading down to the dining room. "It's good to see you darling." He said as James and Alfred came up with drinks.

"I'm so excited." I said grabbing a drink from James. I said as he nodded and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the room. "Wha.." I said before he pulled me out of the room towards one of the storage closets and kissing me before I could say anything else. "James." I said pulling away and giggling.

"Shh..." He said cutting me off with a kiss. "I won't be able to see you for a few days so I might as well get this in now." He said as I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

"I need to get back Tom wanted to take me to his shop before the royals come. I'll see you later." I said quickly pecking his lips before running back to the dining room.

Tom and I drove over to his shop just for an hour or so when a man came in. "Hello there sir , can I help you?" I asked as he took off his hat.

(Making up the name of the guy in the movie, I don't remember)

"Yes, I'm looking for Mr. Branson." He said holding out his hand. "James Hardy." He said as I shook it. "I'm Y/N Branson. I'll be right back." I said as he nodded and took out a paper.

"Tom there's someone at the front for you." I said opening his door to his office as he nodded and followed me out front.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Tom asked shaking me Hardy's hand.

"Just looking around town, I'm here for the king and queen. What do you think about them coming to Downton since you live there?" He asked making me look at Tom who squinted.

"I respect my family's opinions on the King and Queen. If they want to have them over to there house they may." He said which made me smirk and cross my arms.

"And what about you Miss. Branson?" He asked surprising me.

"I don't know much about the royals so I don't have an opinion on them." I said making him smile.

"Well thank you. Good day." He said putting on his hat before walking away. As me and Tom looked at each other.

"We better get back." I said looking at the clock. "Don't want to miss the royals."