Let's get down to business

"Okay down to business. I need a dress for Pete's wedding." I said as we both headed into a more fancy shop, and when I mean fancy I mean white and traditional. "Help me look for dress." I said dragging James into a section where there where a few nice dresses. 

"What about this one?" James said holding up a nice white dress with some lace.

"Oh I like it, good job

"Oh I like it, good job." I said taking it to the fitting room. "I'll be right back." I said stepping into he room and closing the door to change into the dress.

It was perfect it fit and looked flattering on my body. It looked pretty against my skin tone and the lace added a new level of elegance.

"So how do I look?" I asked stepping out of the dressing room showing off the dress.

"Wow you look phenomenal

"Wow you look phenomenal." James said standing up and smiled  a big toothy smile. "Your going to be the star of the whole event." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and settling his arms on my hips.

"Will I take away all the attention away from the bride?" I asked looking in the mirror?

"Absolutely." James said smirking as I just rolled my eyes and pushed him away and started heading back to the dressing room. "No, I'm just kidding. Keep it." He said quickly grabbing my wrist.

"Okay, I'll get it. I'll meet you in the front in 5 minutes." I said jumping up and down, and went to go change so I could buy the dress. 

"Okay I got the dress we should probably go back. We have both the wedding and the trip to London tomorrow." I said as we head back to the car.

'Tomorrow was going to be a long day'