When all is Right with the World

"Y/N are you in there?" It was Mary, I assume she was sent up here by Robert or Matthew to apologise. "I'm sorry for snapping at you, I'm not sure what's going on with me. That's why I' going to the doctor tomorrow." She said as you were debating on what to say. "I forgive you, just next time try to have a little self-control." You said as she chuckled and left for you to go to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wasn't married so I didn't get breakfast in bed, but I really wanted it today. "Morning... Dear god Y/N, you look awful, what happened?" Tom asked chuckling at me. I looked like a vampire. My face was pale, I had bags under my eyes, and my hair was all knotted up. "It's called being a girl Tom. I'm going through a mood." I said sitting down for breakfast. As soon as James came in he noticed how I looked and let out a big under the breath laugh. "JAMES!" Carson said hitting James on the arm. "No Carson, It's alright I look like a hurricane came in and threw me across the room. I didn't sleep a wink last night." You said taking a sip from your drink. "Well you better clean yourself up, were doing a public event after lunch. 

"What are we doing?" Asked Matthew. "We doing press for the big cricket match in a few months. Get people wanting to play and excited." Robert said handing you a letter. "This is for you, I think it's from the friend of yours. Pete." As soon as you heard his name your head shot up and smiled. "Thanks." You said taking the letter. 

Dear Y/N,

I'm writing to you because I can't bear to tell you in person. My father is sick and probably won't make it. So he asked me to run the farm, but the thing is the farm is located in Scotland. He even wants me to marry his neighbour's daughter. I found our right before our kiss, but was to scared to tell you. 

I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to do this, for my father. I don't want to marry the daughter though. I want to marry you. I love you Y/N, I always have, but I was to scared to tell you, but know that I'm moving away I finally found the courage to tell you. I'm sorry, but this is the way it has to be.

Take care of yourself you deserve to be happy. 

Love,

Pete