Lonely?

At around 5:30 Anna came into my room to wake me up and get me ready. She had just finished with Mary so she quickly came and helped me. "I can manage from here, Thank you." I said as she nodded and quickly headed back down. 

After about 5 minutes we were all in the car headed for the train station. It was about a 20 minutes car ride but we made small talk. As soon as we got their everyone gave each other hugs. "Be careful." I said giving Mary a hug. "I will, and don't get in to much trouble without us." She said smiling. "Goodbye Y/N, see you in a week." Matthew said as I hugged him back. "Bye, see you in a week." I said as he got on the train. 

Just as the train starts moving both me and Tom wave them off and watch as the train departs. "What will we do without them?" I ask sarcastically. He just smiles and walks me back to the car. "I'm going to London tomorrow after our walk. Do you want to come?" I asked as he we pulled into the long drive way. "No thank you, I'll just stay back, work a little bit. Maybe even have lunch at the pub." He said as I just nodded. 

After we arrived I went straight back to bed, and didn't wake up till around 11:00. Tom came in to wake me up, but as soon as he saw me he started laughing. "What's wrong with your hair?" He barley managed to say. "Shut up, that was the best sleep I've had in ages." I said trying to straighten my hair in the mirror. "Hurry up slow poke." Tom said quickly running out and shutting the door. While I just groaned and got dressed bu myself.  

"OK I'm ready let's go." I said running into the library were Tom was waiting for me. "OK, First we need to stop by the village to drop off something." Tom said as we both walked to the car. I just nodded while Alfred opened the door for me.