King

"Oh you're just in time. Quick get in line." Cora said as we got out of the car, everyone was lined up out front waiting for the King and Queen to arrive. Just as we got in line the royal cars were spotted.

"Are you ready?" I asked Tom as he playfully rolled his eyes . As soon as the cars stopped everyone stopped talking and straightened up. Once the king stepped out everyone curtsied or bowed.

"Your majesties, welcome to Downton." Cora said curtsying. "May I introduced my daughters Lady Mary Talbot, and Lady Edith Hexham." She said as they both curtsied. "This is my son-in-law Tom Branson, and his younger sister Y/N Branson." She said as we both smiled and I curtsied. "Shall we all go in for luncheon?" Cora suggested as we all nodded and started to head in. I stayed back a little to talk with James.

"I can't believe they're here. I'm surprised you kept your cool." James said as we both waked in together.

I don't hate them, I just don't know anything about them." I said as he nodded.

"That's fair." He said kissing my cheek. "I have to go down. I'll see you after? he said as I nodded and made my way down to the waiting room.

"Sorry just asking  a maid to go out  for me." I said sitting next to Mary who gave me a look. "Anyway, what did I miss?"

"Oh the Queen was just talking about the parade, you are attending right?" Mary asked as I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'm attending. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said as she smiled.

"Mary was telling me how you're family is from Ireland. I appreciate everything you're doing for us." She said making me smile, but before I could say anything Carson called us all in for luncheon. I sat next to Tom and Bertie, being cautious of Robert and Mary talking up he King and Queen.

"So Mr. Branson Mary was telling us that you work in an automobile shop?" The King spoke up making Tom nod. 

"I do. I quite like working there actually. Gives me something to do." He said making the King nod and me smile. "My sister actually works at the shop as well. She's quite handy." He said as The King looked at me with wide eyes.

"You do?" He asked as I nodded. "Well that's quite impressive. Good for you." He said

"Thank you your majesty." I said smiling and blushing.

"I think it's time to go through." Cora said as we all got up and started making our way to the dining room. I was sitting next to Tom and Edith which was nice. I didn't have to try and entertain the Royals.

"Wait Y/N, how old are you?" The Queen asked making me choke on my food again. 

"Umm I'm turning 20 in about two weeks. Why?" I asked as she smiled.

"Well in I have a friend around your age that I think you would be interested in. You aren't seeing anyone right?" She asked as everyone turned to me, but I didn't say anything off the bat.

"Oh yes of course not. Thank you your Majesty." I said as she smiled and continued eating.

I had to tell James.

(This one's shorter, I just wanted to get something out for you guys, I'll try and update soon)

(Words 574)