Bring him in!!

Rose never showed up for dinner tonight. We all ate with out her though. "So Y/N how are you making in a big house like Downton?" Rosmand asked. "I love it there. I've made some great friendships at Downton." I said as everyone smiled. "Milady, We found the taxi driver who drove Rose this evening." The butler barging in. "I'm sorry, Madam." He said noticing he didn't knock before entering. "It's OK, Ross." Rosmand said. "Bring him in." Matthew said.

After the butler told us the story we went to the club where he dropped Rose off. "Y/N Stay close." Matthew said as I nodded. As soon as we walked in the sent of alcohol hit us. "There she is." Edith said pointing at Rose with older man. "ROSE!" Matthew said taking a firm hold of her wrist. "A word?" He said as we both went to go sit a table.

After we talked with Rose and her 'beau' we both went back to Rosamand's place and went to sleep, but Matthew and I stayed up and played chess for a while.

"Your quite good at this." Matthew said as I called checkmate. " I played chess almost everyday. I was a hardcore pro at school" I said at him smirking, he had no other choice to move his king closer to my pawn. I just smiled and knocked his player over. "Good game." He said shaking my hand. "I'm going up. Are you going to stay here for a while?"

"Yes, I'm not that tired."I said as he nodded, wished me goodnight, and went up. While I just sat on the couch, thinking about James, Newton, Pete, Aunt Elizabeth, anything to get my mind off Sybil. I still have nightmare's about her death, since I watched her die right in front of me. I staid downstairs for another hour and eventually fell asleep on the couch, but no one woke me up.