The Silver Ribbon

"Come in with me." Tom said as we pulled up to the local shop. I just rolled my eyes and nodded. "I just have to send this letter but maybe you could look around for a good gift for when Mary gives birth." He said opening the door. All the sudden he pulls out a letter tied up with silver ribbon. It's titles Mara Branson.  Mara was our aunt that also lived in Ireland. I never really got to meet her but Tom was pretty close with her. 

"I couldn't find anything that was appropriate." I said as we both walked back to the car.  "I think it's going to be a boy." I said getting in. "I think so too." Tom said as we both chuckled and drove off to a park.

"Are you going to meet up with someone while your in London?" Tom asked as we both got out of the car and started walking into the park. "Yes, I'm meeting some friends from school." I said approaching a food stall. "Do you want a hot dog?" Tom asked pulling out his wallet. "Sure!" I said as the man handed both of us hotdogs as Tom paid. "When do you think your going back to live in London?" Tom asked as we both left the cart. "I don't know. But I'm here for you as long as you want me to be. I really like the Crawley's." I said looking at him with a smile. "You like the Crawley's or The Crawley's footmen?" He asked as I just rolled my eyes and playfully hit his shoulder.

After about an hour of walking around and sight seeing we finally decided it was time to go back to Downton. "I miss James." I said slightly pouting. "Ohh poor Y/N." He said patting my knee before starting the car and drove back to Downton. "Are you interested in anyone? It has been a year." I said wiggling my eye brows. "No, no one." He said quickly changing the subject. Which meant he was slightly interested in someone. "Right.." I said chuckling but drove the rest of the way back in silence.