The letter

"Y/N." you heard Cora say form the other side of the door. You tell her to come in and she sits on the other side of your bed. "I think you should stay with Tom for a little bit longer. Tom really loves having you hear and now Sybil's gone..." "I was just going to ask you the same thing, I hate living with Elizabeth." You respond  also very excited. "Alright I'll tell Robert tonight and we'll tell Tom tomorrow." she said standing up and wished me a goodnight before leaving. You smiled because you really liked it here, but you knew you were going to miss Pete. This is the longest you've been away from each other. So you decided to write him a message.

Dear Pete,

How are you? I miss you already, I'm writing to you to tell you I'm staying here at Downton for a while longer. Sybil, Tom's wife has died in childbirth. So I feel like I should stay here to support him and the child. 

I'm not sure how long I'm staying but I know it's going to be for a long time. Everyone at Downton likes me. I'm really happy here. I also think I found  someone that fancy's me. I'm not sure yet. 

You deserved to know that's why I wrote to you, Please come visit me, your always welcome at Downton.  I'm going to miss you.

Love

Y/N Branson

After you finished writing you gave the sealed letter to Alfred for him to give to Mr. Carson. Downton was so big that you just decided to go exploring. After about a hour you head down the stairs to take another look at the kitchen. When you entered you saw everyone at the table. You entered about to ask Mr. Carson, but everyone stood up as soon as you entered. You felt very important an started blushing. "Miss Y/N! What can we do for you?" asked Mr.Carson. "Oh I was just wondering if you got my letter, I'm a little bored." you said rocking back on your heels. "Yes I did and it's been sent." he said as everyone else sat down. "Oh well thank you, do you mind id I look around a bit?" you asked. They all shook their heads continues with there tasks. "Here can I be your guide?" asked James standing next to you. "Sure!" you responded and headed towards a room.

(THIS IS YOUR ROOM)