Saved

James' POV
"Y/N!" I said pulling her out of the way from the car. "Oh, my goodness are you all right?" I asked as she started crying.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She said engulfing me  in a hug. "Thank you for saving life." She said as I nodded.

"Of course." I said crying into her hair. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I said as she shushed me.

"It's okay. I forgive you." She said kissing the side of my head. "Let's go inside." She whispered as I nodded and stood up.

"Here." I said holding my hands out as she smiled and grabbed then helping her up before heading to the bar.

"What are you doing down here? Did Mr Carson let you have a day off?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No I just left. I forgot to ask him." I said making her laugh. "I just had to come and talk to you." I said cupping her cheek this time.

"Tom said something that made me realize how silly I was being." She said making me smile and laugh.

"What did he say?" I asked looking at Tom who waved to me once he saw I was looking.

"That if you truly love someone, you can find it in your heart to forgive them." She said as I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you forgave me, and that you love me." I said slowly leaning in, she just rolled here eyes and kissed me.

"Woo-hoo!" Tom said in the background as she pulled away and started laughing. "Good going James." He said patting me on the back.

"Let's go back to the house shall we?" I asked as she nodded and took my ha d as I escorted her out.

As soon as we got back, she dragged me up to her room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she pushed me on the couch and sat on my lap.

"I just want to spend some time with you. Is that to much to ask?" She asked as I shook my head and kissed her forehead.

"I want to spend time with you as well. I'm such a idiot, making that big of a mistake." I said as she laughed.

"I'm an even bigger idiot for making it such a big deal. I'm sorry." She said. "I love you." She said as I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." I said. After a while of sitting there Y/N fell asleep, when Anna came in she just smiled at us and waved. I smiled and waved back.

"So I take it she forgave you?" Anna said as I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Well, I'm happy for you too. You're cute together."

"Thanks." I said before she put Y/N's clean shoes on her bed and left.

"Was that Anna?" Y/N quietly asked sitting up to look at the clean shoes on her bed and looked back at me smiling. "Let's go out tonight. I'll pack a picnic and we can eat under the stars?" She said as I got up and held out my hands for her.

"Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll meet you downstairs in 20 minutes." I said as she nodded. "I'll get the blanket and candles." I said as she nodded and we went downstairs together.  We both gathered up everything and met at the back door. 

"I'll meet you there. I just want to talk to Alfie." I said as she nodded and took the blanket and basket. "Alfie!" I said waving him over. 

"What's up?" He asked as I took a deep breath, and pulled out a ring box. "Are you going to propose tonight?" He asked as I nodded. 

"I think so." 

"When did you get it?" He asked as I shrugged. 

"Two weeks ago. I've just been waiting for the right time, and then the fight.. I didn't know if I would ever get to use it." I said as he smiled and patted me on the back. 

"Good luck." He said as I smiled and grabbed our coats. 

Let's do this.