Family Reunion.

James POV
"How long has she been out?" Y/N's mother asked getting pp from the chair.

"Around 2 weeks. Once her body went into shock it put her in a coma." Doctor Clarkson said as her mother nodded and wiped a tear away with her hanker chief.  "We've tried everything." He said as her father nodded and thanked him before leaving. 

"Mr and Mrs Branson. I'm James. I've been seeing Y/N for a while now." I said holding out my hand as her father shook it and I kissed her mother's hand.

"Nice to meet you James." Both of her parents said as I nodded.

"I'm so sorry this happened to Y/N. I was at work and..." I said before her father cut me off.

"James, its okay. We don't blame you for what happened to Y/N."

"We're just glad that no one else was hurt and she's alive still."

"Mom? Dad?" Tom said walking into the room and giving them both hugs. "When did you arrive?" He asked.

"Just this morning. We would of dropped by later." She said as Tom laughed.

"Did you know the King and Queen dropped by to see how she was doing?" I said as they both looked at each other.

"That's very nice of them." Mr. Branson said shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "We should be getting going. If you don't mind, I think we'll going now. See you later." He said to Tom as they both left.

"Well that went well." I said before standing up and excusing myself to go to the washroom.

Y/N'S POV
"I'll be right back." Is all I heard when I woke, I was so confused. Were am I? As I slowly started gaining conscious I tried to sit up, but my stomach hurt to much.

"Tom?" I asked surprising Tom who was looking out the window, before wincing.

"Woah, be careful, don't try and sit up." He said running to my side holding my hand. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked tearing up.

"I'm okay, sore. What happened to that guy who shot me?" I asked as Tom blew out some air.

"He's in prison. No need to worry about him." He told me as I nodded. "Mom and Dad are here. You scared them into come visiting." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Um I think almost two weeks.." He said before the door opened, showing my boyfriend.

"Y/N!" James said running to my side before engulfing me in a tight hug. "I'm so happy you're awake." He said kissing my forehead. "Your parents were just here. They went back to the house." He said as I nodded and smiled up at him.

"I know Tom told me." I said as Tom stood up and left to give us a minute alone. "Come here." I said as puckering my lips as he chuckled and kissed me.

After about an hour alone with James, my parents came down, along with the family you check if I was okay.

"We're very glad your up and okay." Henry said as everyone nodded.

"You scared us there for a while you know. All the sudden we just got a letter in the mail telling us that our daughter had been shot." My mother said as I smiled and took her hand.

"Thank you for coming down." I said sitting up wincing a bit, as everyone came to help. "I'm okay. I can do it." I said as they al nodded.

"They said you can leave once the doctor said your okay to sit up for more than three hours." Tom said. As everybody smiled. 

We were all going to be okay. Or so we thought....

(Spoilers for the end plot of the Downton movie coming up BTW)