The Coat room

You finally found James standing near the coat room. "Miss Y/N, What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be crying over your friend?" He asked sounding very short. "No, I wanted to talk to you." You said putting your hand on his shoulder. "What after all of your men ditched you, you finally come crawling to me?" He asked getting quite cross. "What why would you say that?" You ask looking hurt. "Because I love you!" He said looking at you probably regretting what he just said. There was only a few seconds of silence before he pulled you into the coat room and kissed you passionately.

"James we should talk about this." You said in between kisses. "What is their to talk about?" He asked quickly pausing. Before kissing you again. "What are we going to do?" You asked gently pushing him away. "Your brother would understand right?" He asked trying to kiss you again, but you stopped him before you could. "No, I mean I just got a letter from Pete telling me he loved me and now I'm here with you in a coat closet." You said looking around at all the coats.
"Do you want to be with Pete?" He asked sounding impatient. "No, of course not I want to be with you, I'm just saying maybe were moving a little fast." You said as he kissed your cheek. "Ok, we won't go to fast, we'll go as fast as you want." He whispered grabbing your hand. "We'll face this together alright."

You both walked out of the closet together but not hand in hand. Luckily no one was there. You both parted ways and went back to your room, and fell asleep smiling.

(JAMES POV)
Looks like Mrs.Pattmore owes me 5 pounds, but I don't want them, I really do love Y/N, those 5 pounds mean nothing anymore. Sure that's the only reason I talked to her in the first place. I was so nervous that she didn't feel he same way about me, but I'm glad I did. "Alfred!" I whispered to him to come over to me. "What man?" He said looking tired. "I kissed Y/N!" I said in a whisper. "WHAT!" he yelled, as I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. "You kissed Miss Y/N?" He said sounding shocked. "Yes, she said she wanted to be with me." I said smiling, but before I could tell him where we kissed Mr.Carson came in. "Alfred, James. What are you still doing up it's late?" He asked holding a candle. "Sorry Mr.Carson we were just going to bed." I said as we both walked out. "What are yo going to do?" Alfred whispered. "Were just taking it slow." I said then said goodbye and went to bed.