Our Hearts Will Go On

(OOF, Here we go..)
About 3 hours later Matthew showed up just in time. Mary was just about to give birth, then another 20 minutes later George Crawley was born into the world. "Do you want to me him?I'm going back to the house to tell the family" Matthew asked popping his head out. "Of course. How's Mary?" Tom asked. "Why don't you come see for yourself?" He said opening the door for us to walk in.

"Come in, Come in!" Mary whispered because the baby was asleep. "He's gorgeous Mary." I said smiling at the baby. "Matthew went back to the house to tell the others." She said as Tom sat beside her. "How are you feeling? Do you need to rest?" I asked. "No I'm fine thank you." She said smiling back at me. "I'll let you too talk." I said walking back to the waiting room leaving Tom and Mary the oppurtinity to talk.

30 minutes later
"Excuse me Miss? Is Mrs. Crawley in this room?" A police officer said pointing to Mary's room. "Yes it is. Is something wrong?" I asked standing up. "Come with us." The officer said knocking on the door.

"Yes?" Tom asked opening the door only to be met with a police officer. "yes officer. What can I do for you?" He asked as the officer. "Mrs. Crawley a word?" He asked looking towards Mary and George. She nodded and asked me to hold George.

"Mrs. Crawley we regret to inform you....."