Be my dad

Taehyung(P.O.V)
I was surprised that0 my friends came earlier than I thought.I put my kids down to let them get in their seats to eat.But Jin stopped them and told everybody to go to the dinning table in the second floor.

Mark was barley coming down and asked Jin to save food for jimin since he was gojng to take a shower

Mark was barley coming down and asked Jin to save food for jimin since he was gojng to take a shower.Saying he was in the gym and needed a bath.I didn't believe it at all.I saw how jimin froze when he saw yoongi but I also saw how youngjae and hoseok got along really well.Also I didn't not see jimin's face turn red and a little tent start rising from his pants.As he looked at yoongi I would be surprised if they get together and jimin tries to dom yoongi that will never happen yoongi is very intimidating .And of course I can't forget the story he told me when we were still friends.The story about a tiny (TINY) chile pepper on a large tree.I wasn't the only one who noticed jimin's actions.I turned around and saw Jin smirking looking at the stair case.We both knew we thought the same thing little jimin has a crush.You can here running and a lot off falling from upstairs.We all walked upstairs I felt a ting hand grab my hand.I looked down and Jennie was holding my hand.
Taehyung:do you want me to carry you
Jennie:no I want to lweran I mean learn
Taehyung:it's okay to do mistakes while talking I had trouble speaking too when I was small
Jennie:okay can you help me walk up the stairs
Taehyung:of course princess Jennie
Jennie giggled as she looked at the stairs her eyes were fierce.She breathed in and took her first step.
Jennie:this is easy but I'm still scared since it get higher
Taehyung:it's okay you won't fall I'm here
I looked as Jennie took a long breath each time she got to another step.I felt soft hands grab my other hand I turned and looked straight into Jungkook innocent but fierce eyes.I mouthed a I love you which made him blush.I was to busy admiring Jungkook's features that I didn't notice Jennie let go of him and go all the way to the top.Until I heard a squeal and a bunch I'm mommy's.Me and Jungkook looked up and saw her jumping up and down at the top.I felt tears in my eyes I helped her over well kinda overcome her fear.Jungkookrd hugged me and said a silent thank you.And he also kissed me on my cheek.Then I felt a tug on my shirt and pants I looked down and saw Kay.I got down to his level.
Taehyung:what can I help you with
Kay:can you be my dad(I was overjoyed I felt all the tears come back)
Jungkook:(gasp)kay
Jennie:please I really like you and also I think my mommy likes you a lot
Jungkook:(gasp)Jennie
Taehyung:I feel happy,overjoyed,and dizzy
Jungkook:your okay tae tae
Taehyung:I'm fine I feel great (myself go back)never mind(then everything went blank good thing I wasn't really high up or that wouldn't have gone well)
————————————————————————
537 words